@medmama. Checking your status

@medmama just trying to get a status if you are behind on orders or if you are caught up there are a few of us waiting on orders that show no label created or it has been a few days and nothing showing up in mail. Just checking with you hope all is well.

Comments

• Just got my stuff had placed ticket on 23d and label created 24th and just showed up yesterday , it had showed 2 but after this pack got marked delivered the other that had remained pre ship disappeared off ID, not sure if that helps any but definitely seems it's just mail service is messed up on all aspects

• Had a label for loud show up today placed 2 days ago. Mama order from 2nd have no idea hope it’s in mail system

• one week without a label now for me

• Same here, week with no label,hope it shows up soon.

• With all thats going on with med mama do you think its better to order for Loud until it gets sorted out? Are packages from med mama arriving?

• Same here! Ordered from mama on the 2nd and no clue as to where it is. I placed another order on the 7th and they created labels two days ago but no movement. Shipping is crazy!

• I got my package of white rhino from medmama Tuesday. I also have another order from her and that left ca Tuesday and is there, in NC, already for delivery tomorrow.

• The order that is being delivered tomorrow is from Friday, December 4.

• @Rubygirl816 goof that you got the white rhino. Hopefully we all get our stuff before the holidays.

• I hope so! I’m out of state right now and that’s why I haven’t posted pics or anything about it.

• Just wanted you guys to know, they are shipping packages.

• @Rubygirl so you placed an order with mama on the 4th and it’s showing delivery for tomorrow. That’s not looking good for us that placed orders on the 2nd with nothing showing. I’m starting to think the site breakdown on the 3rd may have messed up orders

• Just wish I had an idea of what’s up with it. Like others are saying by the time our 14 days are up they may possibly be on vacation. I was hoping medmama or mb could shed some light.

• I get it. Had a package that had a label created and it sat so long in preship it fell off my ID. I had to wait the fourteen days to contact and long story short, the package was declared lost and replaced and it was a month before actually getting my package. Don’t get me wrong, I’m so grateful to have this site, at all, just needs a little tweaking with the fourteen day wait to even check to see if there is a problem! I hope you get some answers soon.

• i don't even have a label in my ID though so it feels like my package was missed. frustrating because i can't contact about it for another week

• @snrtsk same boat. My medmama order on 2nd not showing anything, loud order from 2 days ago showed label created today.

• @jparkerj72485. Did it show on informed and not understanding how orders after mine are being received

• I think orders placed on the 2nd got messed up or over looked there are several of us on here all in same boat orders placed on 2nd not showing label or not showing up in mail

• Ordered Friday Came Today- no informed delivery the whole time

• @MikeyC can you give general area you are at say southeast or....

• Ordered last friday morning 1\2 white rhino, says ill be getting tomorrow. Not sure if its med mama packadge or something else from cali though. ill lyk

• Ordered Friday no label.mail just ran and nothing. Dont know why I was thinking different. Had orders from peeps out west for Christmas gifts and for 2 days now ups not usps has been here the last 2 days deliverying.why can they get crap delivered and the other cant

• Mailman came and gone, nothing. this blows and I’m sinking fast

• edited December 2020

Just remember, you have to be the liquor. The Christmas shit winds are ablowin'.

• Feel you guys, I ordered on Black Friday. Got a label and it got all the way to the neighboring state but no updates for four days since then. Mail just came and nothing 😔

• East coast

• See that’s messed up @MikeyC few of us ordered before you and still nothing on informed or received packages. I ordered the 2nd from mama I’m east coast too and nothing at all no info what so ever. I have even asked on here at medmama to see if they are behind or something. It I’m pretty sure now something got missed. So at my 14 days if have to be resent it will be after new year before I see my package. That’s just ridiculous

• I've had orders take 2 weeks and some take 3 days. It's USPS- not medicine man