Checking in from the mysterious alumni of the missing labels

Day 8, no label. Hoping to get an undocumented surprise today! I know a few of you can relate! Good luck!

Comments

• Yea ordered on the 6th and still no label or delivery

• thursday the 3rd, no label

• I ordered the 3rd and haven’t seen a label or a package yet either.

• I ordered on the 7th from both shippers and the only thing I have is “label created” for the last 4 days. No movement according to ID which is not accurately lately.

• My order is also lost in the great abyss...day 8...no signal of any kind. Patiently hoping and meditating, trying to spiritually guide the lost bird home to her nest. :wink: Good luck fellow alumni!

• Friday the 4th and no label something happened with everyone that ordered last week. none with labels far as I can tell.must be some other experimental delivery we haven't heard of yet.now that's stealth. Lol
    Oh wait I think the delivery drones are buzzing outside.bahaha!

• undocumented package has arrived.

• @audiodude Mine too! Got them Tropicana cookies today.no label ordered Friday 4th. informed delivery sucks ass. East coast.
    and @LoudnCo gave me a 50mg chocolate cookie edible for the freebie

• I’m still waiting on mailman but y’all give me hope. I prey it is here today

• Mail just came and still nothing.

• I ordered on the 1st from loud & co and still no package 🙃

• no label and no package still. ordered from medmama on the 3rd

• Im from the 2nd still nothing here in NC

• I ordered on the 3rd with Loud and had a label created on the 7th but no updates since. Shipping to NY area. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday

• Hey guys I ordered Friday the 4th had no label.i was getting worried but it showed up yesterday. So I guarantee it's coming. @LoudnCo does deliver @medman @medboy run a clean service.its the informed delivery not working on top of the post office running behind in many areas. Dont hold these guys responsible for the usps and covid. Good luck Monday guys.have faith

• Same here. Ordered on the 6th and today is the 12th and still no label or package.