ID

I am 72 yrs old and after 50 years of abstinence I figured what the hell. I have had nothing but great success with MM. Thailand was quite an experience in the 60's, but I digress. After such a long time I am a little ignorant to the types of things. We get all types of freebies but there are no markings of what they are. I did the freebie tonight and really liked, but I don't know what to buy. Won't stop me from buying though, but I was just wondering TY

Comments

• Trashman close to sixty here and just started back myself last yr and love this site
    Everything here is good and some unbelievable.you should start off by finding your preferences between sativa,indica and the hybrids lots of good folks here to help.

• TacTac
    edited December 2020

Am getting ready to hit 60 and love my sativas ppl ask how I get so much energy and keep the house so Clean. Medmama and the new medboy bring us alot of good

• I just wanted to say hello to you, @trashman !

• Awesome man, maybe mention what afflictions looking to alieve or results you're seeking, I'm sure someone on here could give some advice and help with your decision if having difficulty. How were the thai sticks while there?

• edited December 2020

Thai sticks were dipped in opium supposedly. I had some in the early 90s. It was a special treat when I came across thai sticks or kine bud back then because normally it was dried out shake, seeds and stems for $25 an eighth. It was usually around when the Grateful Dead came through. Kine bud isn't really a strain though, it's just a slang term for good cannabis.

• Yeah haven't heard that term in a while lol, interesting I've had some opium Js once ot twice, definitely notice when entire body just becomes part of what your sitting on lol

• For starters, think of just what it is you wish to relieve. For instance, if you need motivation to get out and mow the yard but you know all that walking is going to lock your back up before you even mow one row (even with a self propelled mower), you might look at a sativa.

Time for bed, you need to get some sleep, but for whatever reason you cannot get there? Look at an indica to relax you and sedate you.

Want some relief without any intoxicating effects? Consider CBD over THC.

Next, consider delivery method. If burning the plant in a joint or pipe suits you, look at the flowers. Edibles are how many people manage pain and other symptoms, through micro dosing on different amounts of THC and/or CBD. The different levels in edibles can range from 0% to 100% CBD. This cannot be achieved with flowers with any reliability on the dosages. Vaporizing a distillate of almost pure THC/CBD is a popular way to consume without detection issues. Look at vape cartridges to see the selections available.

There are waxes, chips of "shatter", keif (hash dust), oils, combinations of all that...

... then there is "other", which includes anything else not mentioned here.

Enjoy the journey!

• Trashman, I want to hear more about the 60’s in Thailand. Leave out the prostitutes please. Lol