Order email

I ordered but never got a email with a wallet address and I closed the website without copying. It USUALLY send a email with all the info

Comments

• @MoonMan5 the shark bite is done gone now.crazy! That's why I need that wallet address. Lol

• Thank for the information though.that might be what happened

• That's what happened to me twice other night lol somehow managed to get it submitted and med boy said everything looked good on their end thankfully

• Help. I have noticed that several people on this site are able to get some sort of different shipping, besides regular USPS. Is there anyway to get this set up? I have 2 orders......1 which has shipped twice, without anyway to track where its at in Medicine mans process. Another order seems lost forever apparently. It's clear now that I will not be getting any medicine for christmas or pretty much in December. I ordered Nov. 29th. Has anyone else had difficulty getting anything. Also, how long does it take to get tracking.......I waited 3 days and then it was lost. I have a Bulged disc and can't walk, so I am waiting in pain.

• Ok. Lets try complete sentences when responding or making statements of half a truth. No one answered any of my questions. I did not call anyone.....anything. That's a lie! You seem to know a lot about me @MoonMan5 , I'm gonna ask that you stop. The Gestapo needs to stop.