Strawberry Lemonade - Loud

edited December 2020 in Product Reviews

First thing I noticed with Strawberry Lemonade is it's a great pain killer! After smoking .4g, my aches faded.(back and old injuries) It's an evenly blended 50/50 hybrid, sparking creativity while keeping you chill as well. Generously covered in kief. Few trichomes here and there on some buds. Sweet lemon O.G. scent. Taste like earthy OG pink lemonade! This will be today's experiment. So far 8.5/10
THANK YOU @LoudnCo 🔥💥💨

Comments

• Shucks. I considered this one for a while, then decided to get Medma's Zookies instead.
    Thanks for posting! 💚

• edited December 2020

@MigraineWarrior79 I actually thought about your recent surgery(and others) and wondered if this one had been experienced. It has done wonders for me and it's actually long lasting effects as well. I know that Zookies was a winner; great genes.

• @MizterNiceGuy
    I've made a mental note to pick this one up next time it comes around!
    I smoked through all my Master Kush, well, I shared with Dad, lol and that was great for pain as well as sleep.
    I have white rhino I'm trying to conserve until my other two orders make it down here, and it's good too. 💚

• wow.. I must have missed this one.. I don't remember this one? what else did Loud have when this was up? Also, was this indoor? greenhouse? not that it matters. I'm just really kinda triggered that i missed it completely :joy:

• edited December 2020

Indoor. It was on the menu twice in a short time period. Missed it once, glad I got the 2nd time. @v32Finish

@MigraineWarrior79 I skipped medmama's last MK offer. Master Kush-Indoor was amazing and was offered at request! by Loud awhile back. My #1 strain(& for pain). I miss it. Personal favorite for decades.

• @MizterNiceGuy So happy to hear this!

• edited December 2020

Received a 1/2 oz of Strawberry Lemonade as a replacement today! Thx @LoudnCo this was a really nice surprise. Beautiful just like @MizterNiceGuy ‘s pic. I’ll be trying it tomorrow and can’t wait. Smell is incredible and the buds are so sparkly!

• I got two strawberry lemonade joints as freebies, and they were absolutely amazing! My husband loved it and I asked him if he was squeezing lemons that’s how strong it was. Then the actual taste of smoke really does taste reminiscent of strawberry and lemons. Absolutely love the strain when they’re back if they have this I’ll be putting in an order for it

• @MizterNiceGuy is that a worm in that bud in the pic the bud in front on the left.looks like a little worm.anyone notice that?

• I got a strawberry lemonade joint as a freebie and now I'm really looking forward to it! Also have two mystery joints from med mama. Wish they'd label them because I just have to know what I like and don't like.

• at first i didn't but now i think i see what she's talking about. probably an optical illusion. :joy:

• Lol I had no idea, my gf said she could see that one trichome or hair looking like a lil orange worm

• Holy f'ing shit, this is better than sour diesel and fruit loops even. I took one (pretty big) hit and I'm high as a kite. Every song I listen to sounds like magic. Hope it comes back.

• @Sixwaychili this batch was that good. Won't miss this strain again. I have a quarter left and can't stop smoking it!..I need to conserve and smoke the others I have.

• Note to self: shatter & flower Strawberry Lemonade is great 8.5/10. Must buy

• Only tried the flower but was kinda surprised how good the effects really were