Restock

Does anyone have info when a restock will be on menu

Comments

• i dont think they should restock until they get their fulfillments in order, theres a lot of people out of a lot of money right now from what i'm seeing on the forums

• I think they'd be restocking if they had anything to sell. Medman mentioned awhile back that is was a challenge to get product right now.

• I was surprised how many ppl had missing orders :neutral: my last order came Late . But I am not complaining . Happy I even received it
    NOW I have a larger order coming-- definitely crossing my fingers that it might have missed the little black friday bubble, and gotten it in soon enough to avoid the Christmas backlog (which usually starts about now)

Anyway. I personally just think it's coincidence/ trouble re-upping .. but i DO think you could make the argument that they are laying low until USPS straightens up. They really suffer when USPS is fucked off .. here's hoping nobody has to go without !!

(Man dude I'm gonna be slightly nervous/anxious until my order comes with the ol Dolato. 😬 But I think USPS is actually catching up. Had a different order come across the country in about 2.5 days. Also , just in case anyone is wondering- I ordered the Dolato on the same day it appeared on the menu .. [which day was that again..lol] ...and I got my label for pre-ship as of yesterday)

Hope everyone is having a great day 😊

• My guess they emptying out the warehouse and going on vacation until next year. (Good for them!) @snrtsk I don't know what you are seeing that I am not. In case you haven't noticed, they don't run the postal system.

• Would be good to know if there is any chance of a restock before they go on their well deserved break though. @LoudnCo @medmama

• @Rockafire i didn't say anything about them running the post office buddy

• What do you want them to do? Deliver the packages themselves?

• I hope they get a restock, but ordered a sample pack just in case. if @LoudnCo does restock, I'm definitely in. Not trying to be mean to any other supplier, but Loud's products are my favs. Happy holidays to everyone either way!

• @TheCaptain Doesn’t there have to flower in stock to do the sample pack???

• @LIT lol I ordered a bit back just in case when there was some, sorry to worry you

• @TheCaptain thanks for the update!! Was hoping I could jump on the sample pack for some flower. Hopefully there will be some new stuff soon.

• @Bobn218 @TheCaptain It is about to drop...

• edited December 2020

Thanks for the heads up @LoudnCo. We gonna crash the site refreshing! Split of mendo and jungle sent and paid. Thank again loud!

• @LoudnCo thanks for the heads up! grabbed some of that sweet dutch hawaiian and mendo breathe. happy holidays to you guys and thank you for all you do! can't wait for Santa to come! ;)

• Yes! Premium Purple and some Fruit Loops!

Wish I could afford the Ice Creamand Gelato.

And people keep talking about that Mendo, too. Need to try that sometime.