Empty vape cartridges? ♻️

2»

Comments

• Should say it up in thread or on company site think where I saw it

• code = freesprk

• Well I'm really glad that I ordered two of the ceramic spark carts not just one. I had half of a syringe of refill oil left and I must have put just a little bit too much into the empty cartridge. When I tried to put the mouthpiece on and close it, the whole thing shattered and I lost that entire half syringe of oil. I just wanted to sit there and cry last night. Definitely a lesson learned for future oil purchases though.

• Oh damn that sucks, I've filled my ceramic sprk twice and had some clogging and burnt look near coil even tho only run 6watts so wish I'd grabbed multiple

• @LilWitchyGrl omg that sucks!!!!

I have broken one by dropping it onto my table .. which was also pretty infuriating as it was my only cart ... But wow. I will be more careful now when closing them :lol:

• Oh my Goddess it was horrible. I was just sitting there, on the verge of years, with this pile of oil and broken glass in my hands, knowing there was no way in hell I could save any of that oil. It was a very pitiful and sad scene. The spark ceramic cartridges are definitely much more delicate than I thought they were and apparently if you overfill them and then try to put the mouthpiece on the pressure of the oil inside just causes it to break. Thankfully I bought two right off the bat thinking that I might accidentally drop one and break it. I do things like that. Ruined one of my favorite grav lab pipes that way.

• I will definitely be thinking of you and this story when I next fill mine.. I gotta jump.on the vape refills when my finances are a little more agreeable