Happy Holidays and Many thanks

Hi -

Just wanted to get at the people that make this possible @medboy @medicineman @LoudnCo and last but not least @medmama thank you for everything you do! Happy holidays to you and yours and the rest of the medicated community!

Comments

• Happy holidays!

• i also 2nd this! I think it's ridiculous that so many people in so many illegal states have to live in the shadows, afraid to grow their own gardens, and persecuted for using beneficial, spiritual plants.

I know from my own experience, this site has allowed me to avoid driving around town "in possession" as much, as well as alleviating many other issues & allowing me consistent access to stuff that i might otherwise only see very rarely . I'm sure you hear it often , but we really are grateful for what yall do.

thanks very much from all of us who are appreciative.. have a safe and happy holidays @LoudnCo @medmama @medboy @medman ( & also big shout-out to the rest of the medfam :heart: )

• I second @v32Finish sentiments

• Thank you! Happy Holidays!

• edited December 2020

Third that @icdeadpeople and Happy Holidays to all! 🌲🙏🏻🎁 Thx Medman crew for providing some of the best quality products at good prices. You made 2020 much more bearable. Already excited about new strains to explore next year. I was surprised by many this yr! I feel like Christmas on a weekly basis getting those delightful little boxes 😎. Best online dispensary “.”