Cherry Vortex

This will not be comprehensive. I've been dry for about three days when the USPS finally graced me with their presence and delivered an overdue package of relief. So, I'm writing this having just sampled it five minutes ago.

My brain is now swiss cheese. Al, I'm ready to leap.

Aptly named, I don't taste the "Cherry" as much as I feel the "Vortex". It immediately setup camp behind my eyes and started playing a low jazz rhythm on my brain. And I do mean "jazz". This buzz is smooth but with a strangely erratic-yet-organic tempo. I'm drifting from confused to focused with each sentence. This could be good.

Physically, a couple of pretty buds...

https://imgur.com/a/VasS8pu

...but super-dry. Sad face.

Thanks to convos with people like @MigraineWarrior79, I've also successfully timed the arrival of some Boveda packs today to try out for the first time. I've got one stuck in a jar with it right now, and will check the status later.

Good stuff for a cheaper Sativa IMO. I've read the buzz is good but doesn't last. I took a few hits from my dugout and feel tight going on 30 minutes or so.

My new Arizer Solo 2 vape arrives today too, so can't wait to try that out. Will probably wait on the Blueberry Muffin I've got coming Friday to break it in.

Once again, @medman @medboy @medmama ya'll are the real MVPs here. Your act of commerce and capitalism brings joy and relief to my life. Props.

Comments

• I'm so glad the cherry vortex is treating you well!
    The boveda should bring it back possibly in a couple of hours.
    💚

• @ozbaxter I think you will enjoy your solo 2 I’ve had mine for three years and I believe you will find the taste amazing and be astonished at the amount you conserve I actually gave away most of my glass pieces when I got used to eat. You can also google and get charts for different temperatures cannaboids release and play with the temperature to fine tune your buzz you will have to give me an update on your perfect temperature after you have played with it

• @OzBaxter i also pulled the trigger on a solo 2 and can’t wait for it to come.

• edited January 2021

@ozbaxter
    Thanks for the write up and pics! Happy smoking sounds good. I love the sativas like that. They won't knock you out but definitely relieve some mental strain.

• You’ll love the bovedas, this forum converted me and I’ll never go without them again. Just got some extremely dry but excellent purple kush. completely back to optimal moisture. Absolutely amazing!! ❤️