Customer Service

I am a customer for life. Had an issue with an order and it was rectified and fixed fast. Cannot say enough about the level of customer service. Thanks MM and MB! You have my business for life.

Comments

• Me too! Love this place!

• I love this place! I am very grateful and happy with the service. If only USPS get it together a bit more it would be nice.

• Nothing but love and respect , definitely be nice is transport was as on their game

• @Vapedad78 - Life would be grand (er)! 😊

• @BudLover Glad to hear I could help!

• This place is THE BEST! thanks to the whole crew for your products. Had few minor issues that were quickly taken care of. Hats off to these guys!

• Big props and credit to the team, couple items from 27th last month got lost in travels but today got 2nd and final replacement container and very pleased customer thanks @medmama @medboy and @medman appreciate y'all and everything y'all do

• I had an order that was less than satisfactory and they were very quick to answer my questions and respond that they were sending out a replacement package. I haven't received that package as of yet but in the past anytime I've had any problem they've gone above and beyond to go out of their way to make it right.

• Ordered yesterday afternoon @medmama . Label created today.👍😍 Some normalcy in 2021?