Pineapple upside down cake SHATTER

edited January 2021 in Product Reviews

First what a beautiful shatter, after way to many bad or not quite right batches this one is a clear winner lol. This is the definition of shatter clear and snappy and that's pretty much the high except put a heavy indica lean on the end and I'm a happy camper. This shatter is glass in appearance and texture and it's quite easy to see where the name comes from nice sweet with pineapple and brown sugar under and overtones. The high started with a little warmth at my temple's and slowly moving around the back of my head until all stress was released. As it continues the stress in my shoulders released and with a half a dozen small dabs the pain in my back and legs slowly eases off abit . I actually ended my session with a sandwich of jahgoo and pudc in my EQ in my Ddaves adapter and that sent my morning into low gear , a nice way to spend a snowy Saturday morning or blow a afternoon lol . Potato/tater flip a coin this is good stuff whatever and whenever you smoke it "a great wake and bake for me" I didn't get the strawberry lemonade split I asked for and medboy assured me he would talk to everyone again. But all in all I guess I'm happy I would know better if I would start getting splits "yes I know how to ask" but good shatter I forgot to mention the wonderful smell just like PUDC.

Comments