penis envy

they dont feel so visual like the taj mahal, but do show me all the opportunity to show my love and appreciation and to be more good

Comments

• I took 7 grams(at once) of the taj mahal. I didnt have visuals but the data stream instructed me to 1.) beg for forgiveness from anyone that may have been affected by my actions 2.) and that “steel sharpens steel”. Basically it was portrayed to me that your body is a visual projection of your mind and 3.) i was instructed to throw away my combat boots.

During this experience I was also instructed through the data stream about a song called “man in the box” by alice in chains. I was shown images that describe the intention and meaning of the song/lyrics. Literally days later I stumbled across a video of Jerry Cantrell explaining the meaning of this song and it was exactly what the data stream from the taj mahals, reflected.

I tried golden teachers. Nothing really ground breaking other than basic depression alleviations.

PE - future review

• sounds beautiful @audiodude were all deeply telepathic without even knowing it

• Was interesting, I never answered the phone before peaking so hard my voice sounded so clear and strong. Was my mother so I answered, I know she works at this time and just wanted to connect to me. After that I asked for any selfish gains that im looking for redirect to her directly shower her in the gifts and dedicated the next few hours focusing hard on redirecting all of it to her.

• edited January 2021

still coming down, finally turned on my tv and couldnt help but to notice how grotesquely evil these people on the tv news call themselves our leaders look. Its really morbid to say the least, they seem to like to flash alot of 6s 3 times in the commercials to not to sound wierd lol. Evil really shows itself on mushrooms, there is no hiding its exaggerated if anything

• edited January 2021

@audiodude I've been using the term "data stream" in my own thinking lately. Did you originate that or are there others using that exact phrase? I've been thinking about it in terms of both the data stream of DNA that flows through all life, and the information data stream that we absorb (and become!)

Point being, our problems today in society are unique because we are faced, increasingly, with a new challenge: Too much information. Never has this been the case in history! No wonder everyone is depressed, including me. My brain is tired from all this information. The problem is that virtually all of it today is pure shit. And my brain, wired to do this, to understand it, all of it, is helpless. The brain cannot help itself. Maybe it seeks relief with unnatural drugs to cure the unnatural obsessions created by all the pointless and stupid information...

The solution, of course, is to throw away your smart phone, get in a tree, and learn how to play the flute.

As for MedMama's mushrooms, I've been drinking 7-10 grams of tea daily for several weeks. (Currently taking a break.) I've gone through several ounces of the Taj Mahals, and multiples of the GTs and PEs. To me they are all strong and the determinant of the experience is...my body/brain. In other words, I don't know why 10 grams of tea on a Sunday don't touch me, but 6 grams in tea the next day and it's life-changing. I get that from using the same strain...different strains. The only pattern is that the mind gets what the mind is ready for. (Or so it seems.) Call it the Rolling Stones Effect: or "you can't always get what you want, but if you try real hard, you might find, that you get what you need."

• Serotonin depletion ,USC dog.

• edited January 2021

@GanjaLion I had the same exact experience watching tv 30 years ago while tripping and have not forgotten it to this day. It's absolutely the truth. I think mushrooms expose actual reality. They do not obscure or alter it. Everything else does. All the social engineering, brainwashing and marketing. Mushrooms strip this away and let you see reality. Do not forget it ever. It opens up the possibility (actually the reality) that every single thing that we are taught and told is a complete lie and it's done to control us.

The red pill in The Matrix was probably filled with or just represented mushrooms. Take the red pill and you will no longer see the matrix we live in. The blue pill is establishment "entertainment". Just keep watching the news and believing everything you're told. This makes it so you never question anything and are very easy to control. I need to buy some mushrooms and watch The Matrix now.

Basically, I took the red pill 30 years ago. My life is not nearly as peaceful as others' and it's a bit lonely being in a very tiny minority without anyone to talk to about just about anything important, but I still wouldn't go back and undo it. My gf just thinks I'm crazy and accepts me which is more than anyone else has done for me in my life, but she still goes back for more helpings of the blue pills. At least we finally have agreed to no longer watch the news.

The best was watching a televangelist. lol

What is kind of great is that my brain has been reprogrammed to be able to see things for what they are even while not tripping. I'm kind of a buzzkill to watch any tv with, especially reality tv. There is no greater oxymoron than the term "reality tv" because it is the complete opposite of reality. All of it. Like why does anyone watch The Masked Singer? First 5 seconds of watching it, "you know how easy it is to lip synch with a mask on?" So with that established, what the fuck are people watching it for?

• edited January 2021

@Sixwaychili Definitely agree with you, that must have been crazy watching the televangelist haha. I dont recommend watching the tv ever while on a higher dose, but at the same time its amazing how you can see intention visually in there faces. For me I noticed those with bad intentions there forehead swells up huge and veiny also there lips lol. Crazy smiles too. Its not everyone on the tv some have a positive or a neutral energy too. Mostly the big corporation commercial actors (like home depot and tmobile) and the big news channels have the demonic ones in my experience haha. Feels like being able to piece together all your senses at the same time