THE ROYAL KUSH FAMILY

edited January 2021 in Product Reviews

This is my first time with RK but I like him. I started with .4g's in my eq with a ddaves adapter with a silver surfer 45° w/mouthpiece and 3/8in tubing. At 400°.The high definitely started behind my eyes with a warm sensation wrapping around my chest. Following this a total relaxation of the muscles in my back and arms allowing my neck to pop better than the chiropractor lol. The bud's are densely coated with crystals and Kief and have a very sweet first toke which isn't surprising me considering the sweet earthy smell of citrus and pine. The initial uplifting effects started with a very calming but energizing feeling but with absolutely no feelings of a racing heart or anxiety all in all a nice 4:20 smoke. If you're like me and wake up with anxiety this is a good 2AM med definitely not the strongest of buds but well worth any hybrid or indica lovers time. "Hope the bloke with who's ya smoke ain't always broke" The DWELERhttps://i.postimg.cc/Pfvq1bp0/20210119-173958.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/bJmtCW7z/20210119-173958.jpg

Comments

• _nice I enjoy royal kush I got some last time it was up with skywalker og im debating on some dos si dos right now one of my favorite strains but I’m currently well stocked up with others _

• @Neverenoughsleep that Dosido looks fkn amazing .. absolute fave, but i'm all tapped out (2 orders coming and stocked up as you said! lol) .. too bad!

thanks for the review! havent had RK yet but .. our time will come

cheers :)

• Appreciate the pic & review!

• Guys I'm waiting for one of my top 10 BlackBerry OG "Kush" 2 zips on the way I'll try to give a better review with pictures I feel kinda crappy today so it shows in pic and word..Thanks for the support my green family.

• @MNTDWLER that RK looks as good as the last batch! I still have just a couple of grams left, and it's one of the "sleepiest" strains I have. I'm with you on the Blackberry Kush...some good heavy indica! The last batch I had was good, but it didn't have that "good night" hit I was looking for.

• Wow I'm glad I grabbed a oz of RK just in case the BK doesn't live up lol. And I totally understand about the good night hit, I have had a few strains put me down only to wake me not so pleasantly a hour or two later. Good grass and good dreams @The Professor