Lost in transit

Wanted to thank Med Mama for getting me a second package out after my package was lost in transit.
Received second package in a reasonable amount of time.just received original package after 50 days past due from delivery date thanks to the black hole of the US postal service.
Medication is fire even though I order off the bottom shelf of products.
Thank you made Med Mama for making it right you got a customer for life!

Comments

• Yes a very big thank you to the whole crew, the same thing happened to one of my orders. The reshipped pack took about a week to get here, the other lost order finally decided to show up a month later. Medman has another customer for life.

• I have 2 med momma orders out in limbo in a distribution center. Just waiting until it’s been 3 weeks.

• i've got 2 from Loud kinda in limbo.. but yeah.. i know its not their fault. def. a customer for life. Love this site.

• wow I still have an oz that was given to the gods that has not returned and I am hoping the orders I have in now do not become more of a gift because you never know now adays

• @medboy should save this post for every time people start blaming the MM crew for shipping delays