Melon Mania!

Holy hell, what flavor! I had no intention of reviewing this herb...the stems are some of the ugliest I've ever seen. Sorry, I'm a snob. But...damn, this is a delight to smoke. Should say, vaporize...

Comments

• Yeah its very tasty @georgetirebiter

• Good effects, too...it feels like the Apricot Mimosa, which is what I'd been using. Would have ordered more it if it were available. Not a heavy indica, really, nor a mind-racing sativa. More sativa-leaning, I think. An invigorating daytime smoke with plenty of potency.

• nice! thanks for letting us know. To be honest, when i saw this strain, based off the pic and description, i thought it could be a total crapshoot. I had a feeling it was either gonna be really good, or pretty rough. glad it ended up being good!! i don't think i've seen a single negative review of ANY outdoor strain yet (from this year/currently, anyway)

• Wow! I just tasted it! @georgetirebiter You were right the stems aren’t good looking but, man! I just vaporized some and I totally feel it. It is very smooth!

• Love the melon. Very smooth and great daytime smoke!

• @georgetirebiter Yes, it's def a good sativa with an addictive taste :)
    Since it's back on the menu, I'm posting some pics of my bag from the last batch.

Magic Melon [Outdoor] - Loud & Co
  • @ChunksEggo8187 My pleasure! Just wanted show my love to the yummy Melon :wink:

• It's the year of ugly duckling weed. MedMama's Triple Scoop is also pedestrian-looking but effective.

• @georgetirebiter - Your statement is certainly valid .. Don't judge a book by its cover. One of the most devastating sativas I ever bought was imported Black Congolese. It had small black sativa buds and shake... even though it looked ugly, its effects were devastating - one bowl = 10 Hour speedy psychedelic high with extreme red eyes and cotton throat - note the smoke was not harsh at all

• Local guy other night had some stuff supposedly his son brought back from cali said was choc something don't know quantity but 50 worth looked like fair amount like close to halfy but also looked dark in a bad way and like an abused shag carpet but he tried assuring me it was med tier, I kindly declined the offer tho so not sure actual quality