BlackBerry OG season "w/pic's'"

edited January 2021 in Product Reviews

What a very nice extremely frosty bud with a wonderful aroma of Earthy berries with a very slight undertone of pine. The high started with a warm sensation in my chest spreading throughout my limbs relaxing every muscle in my body. A feeling of contentment and just a relaxing experience.

Comments

• Beautiful! Thank you!

• A bit more about this batch of bbog it's not the strongest or really a sleep inducing strain at all. It has a really nice mellow indica high but not so much that any hybrid lovers would definitely enjoy this bud. The taste is quite earthy with just a thought of sweetness lol. I'm happy with this purchase and would definitely pick up another zip when available. Now I have a zip of BlackBerry Octane on the way and that should be another animal. I wanna get excited after smoking something and then review it. The BBO or the GMO That should be here next weekend. 😎

• Sounds a lot like the last batch of BBK that I’m finishing off. Really stunning buds and a very relaxing head and body high, but it definitely does not have the knockout effect I’ve had with prior BBK batches. I looked hard at the Blackberry Octane...sounds interesting. Always looking for my next sleep strain.

• Wow, that’s beautiful! Thank you for sharing the pics! Enjoy!

• very nice! nice, nice. thanks for the pics and the review. the way you described the BBOG is kinda like how i feel about the apricot mimosa. it's still very good, but it def. lands on the .. less "potent" side of the spectrum. nothin wrong with that. curious about that octane, too!! AND this thread reminded me of some WICKED blackberry crosses i saw seeds for..

if anyone has a green thumb.. and is so inclined.. check out Jordan of the Islands. he has some amazing looking Blackberry crosses. Black Dolato, Black Candyland, etc... reasonably priced beans, too. haven't grown them but they're on my list! would love to see some of those strains!

• edited January 2021

Sorry guys but just one more thought on BBOG this is a totally different experience when smoked instead of vaped. Unlike other strains this one has a heavy euphoria when smoked and not so much when vaped. I smoked & vaped some premium GG#4 earlier that had the exact same effect,so it is this strain that made the difference. This really is a decent bud that's absolutely sticky and covered in crystals.

• Is this BlackBerry og or kush, just got my BlackBerry kush been looking for and haven't tried but looks similar, plenty amber and very frosty neon green color, not super pungent but sinuses could be off

• edited January 2021

@Vapedad78 Kush, OG same name, same dog yes it's the kush from the board but the og just sounds better right? I've gotten both names for the one strain so I go with BBOG , BBK sounds like a cheap British sneaker lol🤣

• Yeah owned some bk sneakers back in the day, they weren't cheap to buy but get what you mean

• edited January 2021

Yeah me too , thought they looked cool. They lasted about as long as my hang time lol.

• Lol right black and burgundy Jordan styled ones, but the fad died down pretty quick lol they actually weren't bad shoes tho for real