IGK

Received a couple freebie J’s of this from Loud..anyone tried this yet? Saw it was a Greenhouse strain..aroma is nice. Was considering this for my evening..

Comments

• I was going to order some of this, but it all sold out.
    Love to hear how it treats you!

• edited January 2021

Received a freebie joint last week and hit it last night. Very nice and relaxing, and somewhat sedating. Smoked half in a bowl, then vaped the rest a little later. Nice flavor. Definitely great for chilling on the couch before bedtime. @superman38NC it doesn't pass muster as a sleep strain for me...at least not based on the freebie. The hunt continues!

• @TheProfessor I'm praying that the BlackBerry octane does it for me, it's been several weeks without a good sleep,Much less a full night . I have gmo, mammoth skunk and octane all landing in the next 2 to 12 days..prob looking at getting everything in about a week. The MS being last. Doing some pineapple upside down cake shatter through the EQ with the help of DDs concentrate adapter. As you can see I'm pretty much a Stoned little monkey right now. 🐒💨lol.

• edited January 2021

Thx! @MigraineWarrior79 I definitely agree @TheProfessor. I enjoyed half of it last night and I was expecting to be out, but instead I was cleaning my fish tank and the house lol. About an hr in I was getting tired, but I will say I had some solid sleep last night. Reminds me of Wedding Cake effects. Definitely a nice suprise!