Blackberry Octane

2»

Comments

• @MNTDWLER now look....the menu is just so great....my wallet is getting worn lol
    @funkynugz lmao I feel same way

• Yeah guys I couldn't resist the sunset sherbert. Oh well

• Yeah I nabbed some more refills since have thoroughly enjoyed ones I got to test out

• Blackberry Octane! Looks amazing. Just got mine! I'll review after sampling this one. @medmama killed shipping time(3 days!) Thank you so much for speedy meds. Definitely Premium.

• The BlackBerry octane I got this time is not a frosty as the last pack I got. Still a very good relaxing high. This Skywalker og is not that bad either.

• Just received another zip of this. 9/10. This zip was frostier than last. Almost moonrock-like.

• I got a split oz of premium BB octane and sunset sherbet. The BB octane is def some of the most beautiful buds I’ve ever seen. Absolutely coated in kief. The pics do not do justice to in person with your own eyes. Def a good nighttime strain for me whereas the sunset sherbet is a little more on the hybrid side for me. I’m surprised the BB was up on the site for so long with as good as it is