Chem OG untrimmed

edited January 2021 in Product Reviews

I got in a 1/2 oz. of Chem OG. I opened the bag, and the smell is nice, but muted. There is a sweet smell to this bud, sort of like a grass/hay smell. (I have come to accept that my sense of smell is broken, so take this review for what it's worth)

It looks like these buds were harvested, allowed to dry, then stuffed into a baggie, just like you'd expect. The bulk makes it seem like there is more here than there really is.

I shook out the buds, they are whole; one of them is nicely big. Lots of shake. Lots. But, no seeds that I can find so far, but I haven't busted any of the buds open yet. I rolled up some shake and trim in my new ZigZag roller I got from Amazon. I overstuffed the roller and made a big ol' fatty.

Like smoking any shake and/or trim, there is a certain harshness to this joint. But that is quickly forgotten, the relief is quick. I only needed 3 tokes to get a buzz. I expect the buds will be even better.

I think this was a good deal. The Chem OG kicked in and even though it's 10:00 at night here just now, I feel like getting up and doing something. Chem OG feels like I wont be able to sleep for a couple of hours. If I take another toke, I might be up longer than that.

Where did I put my lighter?

(I couldn't rotate the pic, sorry)

Comments

• Nice! Appreciate the review & pic.

• @justaguy please update after opening a bud. Thanks

• That's some awful looking junk.I would be pissed paying that much for that. 60 bucks a oz all day long.and I would still pass ...sorry just my opinion .but if you all dont mind it what can I say.hope it's better than it looks

• Thanks for the review , you have made my future decisions much easier

• I showed this pic to my Pop a few minutes ago.
    He says this looks like what he used to grow in the 70s and 80s, and now I have to order him some.
    Hahaha

• edited January 2021

I cracked open a small bud and there were a couple of seeds, and that's all.

This spring, in my garden, I think I'll be planting a couple of these among my tomato plants. :wink:

@Kayla - I know, right? It looks like something you might be offered at a truckstop or something. Don't let my poor photography skills deter you. These buds are nice and the buzz is very good. This particular harvest is very sativa for it being a hybrid, but it doesn't take off like a stronger sativa.

The smoke is mellow enough, it burns well, and it does the job. Try a 1/4 oz if you like a nice pick-me-up. It is Chem OG, after all.

• edited January 2021

@Derege - I ground up the whole bag and only found a few seeds. They are like little bonuses. :smiley:

• @justaguy thats what I’m going to do, throw them in the garden and what will be will be, lol.

• I will admit I just received my 2nd order of this and it is way way way better still has some seeds but half as much trim 4oz trimmed up pretty nice just lost about a .5oz. No huge stems like the other pack I had so I dunno.

• 1 blunt 9seeds