Legal prices vs MedMan prices

2»

Comments

• Just wait till its legalized on a federal level. They will be wanting their cut! Then it'll be
    fed ,state,city,rec taxes! Lol

• edited January 2021

@Kayla, yeah then it'll be legal but incredibly expensive leading people to likely still purchase on the grey market at that point to cut the taxes. I'm guessing that if it's federally legal, they will look at people buying it as we are on MM in the same way that they do those who purchase moonshine. Even though alcohol is legal at the federal level. Uncle Sam want his cut, I guess.

I recently found a marketplace on the darknet with incredibly low prices and bought a bit to test and it was really good quality. I had never been on there before and it was a bit daunting. I still buy on here too as some strains are on MM but not the other place and vice versa. Also, I personally find buying on the darknet is more of a hassle when it comes to paying and it all kinda feels alot more sketchy. Like, I never get worried after buying on MM but on the other place, get a bit nervous. Just have heard stories of people getting busted and shit. If both MM and the other place had the same strain I was interested in, I'd likely purchase here even if it cost a little more just for the ease of the transaction and the peace of mind.

I'd like to think that if I just stick to cannabis, and nothing more serious, for personal use as I do, the powers that be will have bigger fish to fry and I will be safe and off their radar.

• @MigraineWarrior79 i totally concur with @funkynugz ; GWE is an excellent site and the chick who runs it is an amazing grower. and teacher.

i also HIGHLY recommend the "Dude Grows" show/ podcast. I was kinda put off from this channel for a while bc one of the guys .. but after i finally gave it a chance, i've seen more results in my own gardening, than anywhere else, after listening to these guys... look specifically for their "Grow Talk" series. fantastic info.

it's SUCH a rewarding experience that i encourage everyone to try it. even those in Prohibition Land. (as we are!) but yeah, between those 2 (growweedeasy and Grow Talk), you'll be right on track in no time!

• @Kayla YUP. And just think what will happen when big business gets involved.