Prem lavender

2»

Comments

• Looks pretty sweet. Hope to get my little bag one of these days.

• edited February 2021

@reshi that’s what my lavender looks like too. I agree it doesn’t look anything like the site, but more dense solid darker purple buds. What’s on the site looks fluffy, but nice too. The smell is one of the best of late if you like candy/sweet aromas. Total opposite of GMO which is pure funk but I ❤️ as well. Never gets olds smelling fresh herb! The Outdoor Biscotti is amazing..happy Friday everyone!

• @Reshi Appreciate the pics! Looks good!

• @Reshi now that looks better .that other dude pic must have been something else entirely. That's some prem. Thanks for this.the other was making lavender look bad.lol

• @Kayla I did pick the biggest tree from the forest to showcase lol but yeah

• @reshi nice looking buds I split lavender with dolato but it’s showing label made only I know I will get it eventually but looking at pictures makes it hard to wait

• @Kayla none of our photos are stock UNLESS it is the same strain, batch, grower and I just happened to get more of it as they were finishing trimming! All weed/concentrate pictures I take myself and they are always fresh! I DO however pick pretty nugs to take photos of. Vape carts are pretty much stock but only if they actually look like that. :)

• @Neverenoughsleep I don’t think you’ll be disappointed! Good choices. I’m really liking the dolato too! Just had some fruit loops since I saw it mentioned earlier so I had to break some out too. Not a bad choice on a Friday evening, if I do say so myself. Another top notch strain! Nice chilly evening to take the pups for a stroll puffing away on my solo2
    Happy buzzy night to all!
    🌬❄️🐶😎

• The first photo I looked at was a single bud with a young seed in it. And then the recent three have many buds and are gorgeous.

I'm going with the second one until my order shows up. It's not inconceivable that some of the buds don't look "best ever." So what? I'm fine with that.

Looking forward to smelling and tasting it! And I do appreciate all the pics. Thanks!

• @georgetirebiter hope you get yours soon and curious how you find it to be. I prob wouldn’t have bought any if I only had the first little nug pic to base my decision on.

Mines a tad drier than I prefer so will try again in a couple days. It also seemed to produce thinner more wispy-ish vapor (but still got me lit) so I’m anxious to revisit and see if I need to turn up my temp to get thicker clouds. Still scratching my head on diff strains vs diff temps vs moisture level to find my happy balance. I’m still knee deep in that learning curve category but am having loads of fun while being educated! 🤓

• @Reshi, my theory on vape temps is evolving. The really light-colored strain I'm using, White Rhino, works great at low temperatures. The dark strain, Forbidden Fruit, needs much higher temperatures. Thought experiment question: Do darker strains tolerate/require higher vape temps?

• Oh George we gots some testing to do! 😜

• Sunset Sherbet, also super purple...I thought it was kind of bleh until higher temperatures...then WOW

• I was holding off on getting some SS to try as I’ve only ever had the carts before, but with all the comments I think I’m going to have to get some. Sounds like I won’t be disappointed! Do you think a little drier the flower means have to turn the temp up more? Are you going up much over 200 celcius? I haven’t gone over 390f on my solo bc I don’t prefer the taste as much but may have to rethink that logic if it gets me more effect
    Thanks @georgetirebiter !

• @Reshi Really just depends on the strain. Also, on how you feel. When I wanna get smacked, I'll vape at 400-410 right off the bat. For flavor, I'll start at 365 but finish at 400. Since I've been trying so many different strains, it's just trial & error on what works for you.

• @ChunksEggo8187 i got mine yesterday as well and am doing the same. I did try a little bit and it was great! Love the relax high but not couch lock. Am sure if I smoke more I would have be down for the count. But, since it was a taste i enjoyed it.

• Idk them pics @Reshi making me regret not snagging some lavender

• Thanks @ChunksEggo8187 - I’m definitely a believer! Higher temps get bigger clouds and get you faster to where you need to go! I’ve started out around 385 and finish around 405 or once the flavor gets too harsh tasting for my preference. Some strains seem to tolerate the higher temp while the others do better at a lower temp, so definitely playing around there has helped me a lot too.

@Vapedad78 Its on my list to get more if they bring it back, hopefully you can try for yourself one day. I don’t think you’d be disappointed! It’s a great evening time strain for me! No couch lock

• @Reshi No doubt, glad I could help a little.

• edited February 2021

My Lavender finally arrived and it is sweet-tasting. Very strong lavender smell. Gorgeous colors. I would absolutely re-order this.