SHROOMS

2»

Comments

• I may get an 8th of a few to try.
    Very curious for this experience as I really need a new perspective on life, and I need some emotional healing. I think these will help on that mission.
    🍄💚

• I’ve not tried the flying saucers yet but the GT, PE, and TM are fire. The teachers lasted longer than any of em to me. @Kayla thats what they are posed to do. Open your mind lol! I would eat 3g a day if I could

• @georgetirebiter

New shroomies on the menu!
    San Pedro & South American

• I cannot find any references to San Pedro shrooms. San Pedro cacti are used for mescaline. @medboy Do you have any thoughts on that? @medmama?

• Just saw San Pedro on the menu and the first thing I thought was "omfg mescaline!". But when I looked at the picture they don't quite look like any buttons I've ever seen. Gotta be some type of shroom, but just like George I can't find any info on a species of magic mushroom called "San Pedro."

• edited March 2021

@Stab_Snipers I just ordered a zip and asked for a split with the other newbie, SA cubes. Could be some Cali mushroom cultivator is onto a whole new level of tripping from some crazy mushroom strain...decided to name it "San Pedro" after a life-altering mescaline trip.

Pure, baseless speculation.

I await some info in a week-ish (fingers crossed).

In the meantime I am loving going back and forth between Mazatecs and GTs. They keep me running.

• edited March 2021

For those shroomers who are into such things, I'm developing some tea recipes. While I personally do not care what my shroom tea tastes like, others are more discerning. I call this one "Serenity Now." And if @medman would let me, I'd sell it on this site. The recipe makes one quart of tea.

Reishi mushroom slice (1.5 grams)
    Lavender tea mix (2 grams: mostly lavender with some bergamot and vanilla)
    Muir puama bark (4 grams)
    Passionflower leaves (2.5 grams)
    Mazatec mushroom pieces (or other variety) (3 grams)

Boil water, add the ingredients, steep 10 minutes, filter (I use a coffee filter and funnel). I re-steep one time then compost the ingredients.

https://postimg.cc/dkPqNqrc

It's astonishingly good. No indications whatsoever that it's "psychedelic mushroom tea." Scary dangerous, in fact, it could be...

To continue editing my thoughts...it's easy to disguise the mushrooms with big flavor. This tea does it with a masterstroke of...luck. These were the "flavors"/smells God told me to put in the mix. Transcendent and calming.

• @georgetirebiter About a week ago I got an 8th of those Golden Teachers. I agree with your assessment. A perfectly amazing trip. Open-eye visuals were better on the Taj but the Teachers gave me that ability to listen to a song I've heard a million times in the past and enjoy it as if it were the first time hearing it. Mind blowing.