Will both orders ship in one package ?

edited January 2021 in General

Earlier this week I ordered 1/4 of the premium Dolato from @LoudnCo and the same day he put out the GG4 and so I had to jumped on a 1/4 of that too. Subsequently today I see on informed delivery a label was created for one package and was wondering if both orders are in there or will there be 2 separate packages ? Both orders submitted the same day

Comments

• Could be 1 or 2. Usually it is one per shipper per order. Medboy has said that they combine if they catch it. So may be 1 or 2. Sorry can't help any more than that

• i have done this multiple times and i've never received them in 1 box. even when i place the 2nd order within like.. an hour or 2. or less. always got both boxes. that's what my money's on

• I dont know what's wrong. I get labels from medmama but this is the second time from @LoudnCo no label I ordered the 27th so its had time.does loud use a different method that dont show til after its delivery or what?or is he just that far behind.

• I wouldn't say he's behind as he's usually just slammed with orders. I ordered Monday, and my stuff just hit the post office yesterday.

• I also think it has to do with the USPS in his area. It might take him like 2 days to get your order out , but any delays beyond 2-3 days are courtesy of the WA state postal svc.

At least that's my feeling about it. Hard to be patient sometimes but it will get there..

• I do it all the time, my bet is two my friend. 2 order's 2 packages.

• edited January 2021

For everyone who said that both orders would be shipped separately you were right. The second order showed up on informed delivery. I appreciate everyone's input.