Untrimmed GMO Cake experience?

I just got half a zip of the untrimmed GMO Cake for baking/canna butter. Have you guys try this strain yet? What were your feelings in it?

Comments

• I bought an oz of it. Yes pain in ass to clean, but I think it was worth it. Was a little dry so I threw a Bovita and it helped it so much. I love the taste and it’s not a couch locker either. Nice head high. The kief on it is unreal. When I cleaned it I had half inch of kief stuck on my fingers from it. For me, I think it was a great deal. I would love to hear what others think too

• @Rubygirl816 im currently making protein peanut butter pancakes infused with it. I’ll let ya know what I think.

• Ok this is well worth the price. Decarbed about a gram and added it to my protein pancakes.... glad I bought a zip of this to cook with. 7.8/10 would buy again.

• @Pooinaloo how seedy was that zipper?

• I love it! I much prefer untrimmed with seeds. I trim it myself and use the shake for edibles. I plant the seeds for September/October harvest. Great buzz and yes sticky stuff.

• I got an ounce recently. I like it. I normally go for sativa strains as indica strains tend to be too heavy for me. But the untrimmed GMO is worthy, and the price is right. There are a few seeds of course, but it's no big deal. Old school style buds.

• I tried a half recently and I loved it. Because it was not trimmed I decided to just use it to roll joints. I pulled out the seeds but didn't bother trimming. Since it was a little on the dry side it was really easy to just grind it all up and I got 24 joints out of a half. Nice smoke and a good high without couch lock but it still gave good pain relief.

• I loved it! Yes has seeds, but it’s a great strain!