GG4 from loud

2»

Comments

• Nice looking nugs there

• I bought indoor
    GG#4 AND IndooR P.E. from @LoudnCo AND it was very subpar. The outdoor Jager was better than both combined

• After vaping a .3 bowl at 400°, I'll give a few thoughts. I guess my expectations were off since I've had gg4 before. (Not from here)
    First off, the smell...is non existent. I was hoping to get pungent gas aromas even after grinding, but none. All I got was floral. The taste...was like baked goods. I wasn't expecting that. The high is where this bud is saved. Nice heady buzz with numbing effects on the body.
    So overall, great weed!👍 Just not what I was expecting in regards to smell & taste. Also...is this even GG4? So whoever else receives this, I would love to hear your thoughts.

• Tasty bits o bliss ya got there.

• Very nice! @ChunksEggo8187 Appreciate the pics and review! Glad the high saved it. Should be getting my 1/4 tomorrow. I just pulled out my last big bud of the indoor GG4..it definitely has that unmistakable glue aroma..curious to smell this batch. I’ll let you know how it compares.

Indoor GG4
    https://ibb.co/dWdkPPD

• @superman38NC I appreciate it! Yours looks so chunky haha!

• For premium pricing it should be a great looking strain which it is and the smell should stink my neighbors house up 3 doors down. It should have all the attributes. If not it shouldn't sell for premium prices. When mine gets here Thursday il give my review. TOO BE CONTINUED...... the smell plays a huge roll in my humble opinion

• i agree; i understand there are multiple factors or whatever, but I think premium bud should have at least an average nose on it. i understand the game and sometimes they can't control how pungent something is.... but I have received a couple like this. ICED the f out, but verrry mild smell. (strawberry banana tangie came to my mind... gorgeous, icicle-encrusted buds... with a super, super mild smell. 'nonexistent' almost, you could say. i DID however end up liking that bud after my initial disappointment). how is the cure/moisture??? only reason I ask is bc that SBT actually increased its 'dank factor'/smell after a couple days in a boveda jar. thinking maybe that might help here, too, but it doesn't really look dry tho

anyway. thanks for the pic and review, man!! it LOOKS like how i expect GG to look.. (keep in mind my experience is limited with gg4 and i have probably seen more pics of live plants than i have ever seen finished bud) . but I do hate that nagging sense of wondering if you even got the correct strain. :/ that's why we gotta compare notes ..

anyway, thanks again @ChunksEggo8187 . hope to see others posting their pics and notes also. (wasn't there even a line in the description about its distinctive, pungent epoxy aroma? maybe that was a previous batch, or not precise wording..) either which way, glad you received it .. i'm sure itll grow on ya ;)

• @v32Finish No problem bro! Yeah, the moisture is fine in my opinion. I think maybe whoever grew this didn't cure it properly. Who knows...it could be something completely different & mislabeled it. I'll just say for a premium, I'm glad I only got an 1/8th.
    As for the descriptions, they just copy & paste from before. I remember the exact same from the indoor batch a few months back.
    That's why I'm definitely anxious for others to chime in on their experience. 😬

• I think it’s very good 😌 nice buds, smell isn’t overpowering but the high is great and the looks are there no 9/10 for me

• I received mine and haven't smoked it yet, but I also agree on there being almost no smell. I did also have this problem with Golden Pineapple too at first, but once I sat it in a jar with Boveda a couple of days and cracked another bud open, the smell smacked me in the face. My GG4 is also pretty damn dry so I'm wondering if that's the issue.

• @icdeadpeople & @OneLove Appreciate your thoughts! Thanks! Most definitely a great high. I vaped 2 bowls in a row last night and was out by 8pm.