Purple Kush [ Purp's Pic's ]

2»

Comments

• @georgetirebiter nice I'm really digging mine with the ddave and elbow pack, very tasty and really nice effects, hate that happened @MNTDWLER my only interaction with ddave was nothing but extremely professional and quick asf

• @Vapedad78 I've been dealing with DDave for years and I will have to say that this was the first time I had a problem. But it's a big one a canceled order after waiting over a month with no explanation. They had already promised me over $70 in gifts for waiting then boom. Very unprofessional. Plus look at the website for the EQ nothings available now. I'm getting some pieces from ELEV8 & 7th floor until I cool off.

• OK Dave just reached out to me because somehow my email got put on his spam list??? He said he couldn't see my emails and it would be a couple of days before he can see my response. I'm really not sure he wants to, but as I said I've been a long time customer and I'm positive Dave will make it right. Hey he reached out personally didn't he that's customer service even if stock don't ROCK lol. Dwelling a little happier 🙂

• @Vapedad78 if you have a water pipe and a 14mm water pipe adapter you can get unreal filtered hits from your EQ using ddaves mod .If you don't have a adapter you can find a great one cheap at ELEV8. com $11 or $12 I think. Keep playing and vape till you drape. 😎

• edited February 2021

cheap set up but will blow your socks off. For an extra $12 you hookup to your water pipe and unlock even more terpenes in your vape. It worked for me anyway. VTYD DWELLER

• Oh sweet @MNTDWLER appreciate the info, yeah tried with my little sillikit bong but didn't make air tight seal so good looking out and very happy Dave reached out cause was surprised, although only 1, that after my experience yours was soo dramatically different. Shit if it wasn't for customers, nobody be in business making cheese so gotta look out for someone willing to spend their hard earned money helping pay your bills cause they could always give it to someone more willing to work with you, that's why mm got a customer for life in me