Purple Kush [ Purp's Pic's ]

edited February 2021 in Product Reviews

I got exactly what I expected from this strain, When I opened the bag I was smashed in the face with a sort of lemon, grape, earthy aroma that kinda smells like wine. The high is scandalous it started with a immediate feeling of happiness and a extremely euphoric sensation . The high continued as a warm body hug that washed away all of my major and minor aches and pains. This is a thinker and a creeper in every sense of the words, all of this put together for a super powerful long lasting buzzzzz.

Β«1

Comments

• Nice pics! Appreciate the review!

• @MNTDWLER blow some of that smoke up the valley so I can get a whiff!lol thanks for the pics neighbor.

• Damn knew shoulda taken a chance on this one, maaaan that's some nice purple going on

• edited February 2021

It's no doubt the same grower and batch as right before Christmas I believe. A little dry but boveda brings it back in a few days. Smell taste everything is there for me except the bud's are small but heck who's complaining. Vaping these beautiful little bits of mind bending bliss gives you the intense flavor of citrus and a grape fennel flavor. One of the most flavorful strains I've had in quite some time. πŸ»πŸ’¨πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ’•

• Yes fennel! I taste that too

• my favorite line in this whole review:

"the high is scandalous"

somehow, very descriptive and conveys very well that this is good bud.

thanks Dwell. def. gonna pick up in the future. wanna see a premium tho... :) maybe grown in organic living soil or a big monster steroid-juiced lookin plant from a DWC

• edited February 2021

@v32Finish with you on the premi purp's these are small and kinda dry but powerful for not being from the ultimate conditions.I would grab all the prem grown top shelf pk I could .it really talked to my dark side, I can't wait to do a wake and bake in the morning.πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ”₯

• Oh @MNTDWLER that is some sexy-ass purple!! I’m bummed I missed out on it, looks amazing

• @OzBaxter I'm wanting that. Hopefully it will make return. Idk how i missed it. I think that is jusr perfect. I mean n it was priced fairm. @MNTDWLER beautiful pics of sum beautiful bud. Like OG Kush is Purple kush 100% indica? Just curious. It will be back one day I bet. OG kush is still up along with all but Tropicana. I wanted em all like @Reshi said on a post. Im off work n chillin. Til tomorrow. Motley Lew out

• @Lou_lew from what I've heard true indica on mom and dad's side of the family lol. I think it's Afghan and Hindu but don't hold me to that, I'm sure someone else will correct me and I hope they do. Because I would love to know more about this strain, I hear cali but??πŸ»πŸ’¨πŸ’šπŸ€

• edited February 2021

if i'm not mistaken OG is not a true 100% indica... but I could be wrong. i always heard that the Chem or the durban or something in its lineage gave it at least some sativa... but, as Dwelling said, dont hold me to it. too lazy to look it up. ha

but yeah no worries. lol. the whole "indica-sativa" thing is a little.. "bro science" anyway. definitely kind of muddy waters. i feel like people just smoke something, see how they feel, and then arbitrarily assign it. "this feels like a, ahhh... 65/35. definitely. "

can't deny that there is definitely something to it, but in this day & age i feel (hope?) we will move further away from that and more into science and data. analytical fact.

idk i'm pretty blazed . don't mind me, i'll let myself out :lol:

• edited February 2021

@v32Finish sorry I was talking about the purple kush from med mamma's last batch. I'll check out the genetics πŸ€—πŸŒ¬πŸ€ͺ

• @MNTDWLER i should have clarified, sorry man, i was talking to @Lou_lew bc he asked "Is PK a 100% indica just like OG kush" or something to that effect. i DO think you are 100% correct on the lineage of the PK being the hindu x afghani(purple)

i checked and the few places i have seen, are listing it as an indica, but a 75/25 hybrid.

Indica Dominant Hybrid - 75% Indica / 25% SativaTHC: 19% - 24%, CBN: 1%

• @v32Finish Great info thanks, I'm really not much on the genetics of these wondrous flowers but I do retain some things lol. Afghan purp's & Hindu kush right?

• I think so, if I'm not mistaken it was afghani and hindu kush, alot of purple genetics get their purple from afghan roots.. I just typed it out that way to signify the purple was coming from the afghani side.

That's my understanding but def. take with a grain of salt. Haha

Also have a feeling that PK probably has different versions and different breeders just bc such a popular strain

Definitely will catch it next time

• Thanks @MNTDWLER @v32Finish I appreciate the info. U both kno ur buds. I enjoy good convo. Now OD mamma is selling out a few. Still plenty good. I'll kno personally but someone said Skywalker n Biscotti are great in few reviews ive read.
    Motley Lew out

• @Lou_lew yeah I really wanted to grab some Biscotti but that didn't happen. I know that @TheProfessor really likes the Skywalker OG, I think he called it a heavy handed indica. That's right down my alley, heavy indi"s really give my problems a kick in the ass. Dwindling Dweller Down πŸ˜πŸ’¨πŸ’šπŸ€

• @MNTDWLER Thank You for your review and the pics, they look incredible :)
    I've put a 1/2oz split order of this PK and Biscotti last week. I've been so excited trying this strain for the first time as moving the tons of snow from the storm XD And I was even more tempted looking at your review LOL
    Then the pkg finally arrived today but there was only 1/4 of Biscotti in there... Is it kinda normal for Mam to ship one order out in two separate pkgs? I've just never had this before and would like to hear your experience from the past, thanks!

• edited February 2021

@Koog_Kush Actually I ordered a 1/2 oz split with purple kush and Biscotti but mom can't read so I got all pk. I've never had Biscotti so it was really bummer. Yeah I know how to fill out the form but all that aside I did just load the EQ with Pk lol and it's good for me k.πŸ˜ŽπŸ’šπŸ€

• edited February 2021

Oh you did @MNTDWLER Yeah if I got 1/2 of Biscotti then I'd be good like your PK but there was only 1/4 of it, missing the other 1/4... I'd wait a couple more days for another pkg before submitting the form XD
    Happy toking Friday to you and the fam anyways :)

• Yeah I'd submit it now, I think they messed up your order your missing a quarter of something. No lol🀨 usually if they are going to sub it'll be in the same order I think. Good luck and I'm vaping pk right now , easy going rest of the day I hope. πŸ”₯πŸ’šπŸ€

• Yeah there is no reason for the same shipper to split a shipment really... I'd write up if I don't get another pkg for Monday. Think I'd try some Biscotti this evening :)

• edited February 2021

Last month I had an order split from the same shipper. First time, but I’m sure some batches ship from different locations. Maybe thats what happened? Hope you get it!

• @superman38NC Thanks for sharing, now I can get a lil better sleep tonight :)

• edited February 2021

I want more of this black beauty, this morning it's my buudy. What a wonderful outdoor flower, sweet seductive and sedating # beautiful. This morning it's completely chasing a seditious headache and winning. @medmama @LoudnCo bring us more please sir's. πŸΎπŸ’šπŸ€

• edited February 2021

@MNTDWLER I'm with you. Same with Forbidden Fruit. And other purple strains, too.

I received a DDave mod package today for vaping with the Arizer Extreme Q. Will let you know how it turns out. Thanks for posting your recs on the other thread!

• edited February 2021

@georgetirebiter Enjoy your new mod , Ddaves customer service could use a lesson from MM. They canceled my order because I questioned why it's a month late. Now it's not even available, I was promised all kinds of things a couple of weeks ago now nothing, won't even answer a text and I still haven't seen the money. It's a great mod when he gets quality glass. Enjoy yourself. I'm waiting because "STOCK DON'T ROCK" I guess. Dwelling kinda pissed 🀨lol who cares

• Sorry to hear that!

Β«1