If any1 has experiences they could share on shroom candy

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could give me feedback/advice. I haven't done shrooms in prob 15 yrs. I was wondering what I should start with. Setting - I am planning on doing them alone once my wife falls asleep. Should I do this over the weekend? Or is it safe to do on a work night? Will it keep me up? Should I start with one candy shroom or one microdose pill? Thanks for the help, guys!

Comments

• i would start with the candy or the real thing, if you're trying to actually have an experience. i definitely would do it over the weekend; nothing worse than feeling like shit at work. (unless you're doing a real, real mild dose).

I am kinda in the same boat as you. i plan to try it when the time is right. i'm probably gonna order a 1/4 with the plan to eat about 2.5 - 3.5 grams for my first time back in probably over a decade. typically, it will definitely keep you up. but not as bad as heavier hallucinogens.

good luck & let us know what you decide

• I haven't tried them nor do shrooms these days, but I think someone recently asked the same question so maybe their thread has some info.

• @v32Finish thanks 4 the advice, ill start off with 3.0 then.

@NOLA504 Will do thanks

• Also would point any "newer" ppl to hallucinogens, to pop into that other thread called "A word of warning about the Flying Saucer mushrooms" ... I would probably avoid those, just me personally, since they seem a little more intense and they are Azurescens instead of cubensis.. they probably are fine but i would either go with the candy or maybe the taj mahals. (again, this is just me talking about what I would do.. take with a grain of salt)

@MILLoneION i think that's probably fine. just remember it only lasts a brief time; sometimes you have to tell yourself that if it gets a little intense. i had a pretty long list of hallucinogens that i've done, and some of the stronger ones are akin to literally hanging on for dear life. i don't really want to go back to something that intense, but I think 3g seems like a nice spot for an actual experience.. if i was gonna go lower than about 2.0g i would just try microdosing or the capsules. i think they both have their benefit

anyways, be safe everyone! :)

This discussion has been closed.