Help

I need to order an oz or two 1/2 oz. I have a high tolerance, any recommendations for what is currently on the menu?

In advance,
thank you

Comments

• edited February 2021

If money's no problem, Sunset Sherbet. Split it with Thin Mints X Ice Cream Cake or GMO.

• I'm very happy with GMO and Sunset sherbert.

• Third on the Sunset Sherbet! Really can't go wrong with it!

• If you'd like something great, but a deal go with Jager, or Black Jack

• Decided to take a chance on GMO, can't wait to get it. Thanks for the input

• edited February 2021

@BudLover The GMO is turning into one of my top 10 strains. It's just been consistent for me, a nice mellow high with pain relief thrown in for good measure . A true skunk & the taste when vaped is scrumptious. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€

• @MNTDWLER - I have an OZ of GMO that was just deposited into the mail. I went with the untrimmed deal. I am not a huge fan of indicas or indica leaning strains, but I am looking for a change of pace.

My daughter got me a bubbler, I call it a mini bong. I plan to break it in with the GMO.

I'll let you know. :wink:

• edited February 2021

@justaguy check out this mini bong lol I hook it up to my pax 3 & it works great. I still have the better part of 3/4 of a zip of GMO from mom's premium batch very uplifting for a heavy indica. It's fast becoming a favorite along with BlackBerry kush and as always sunset sherbert.

• I need that for my pax 3. Lol I want that. Did u get off the website for pax? I bougjt my pax 3 bout year ago. It aways gets me good hits but I love that bong amount of vape. I bet u get massive hits @MNTDWLER

• edited February 2021

@Lou_lew You know I don't remember give me a minute let me Google it and see if I can find it. They make quite a few. Be back., Water pipe adapter from Planet of the vapes.com my friend I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”ฅps sneeky Pete makes a couple too one in glass and one out of silicone both great products. Tomorrow I get my BIG BONG LOL...

• Sweet @MNTDWLER I have that rig...(or a reasonable facsimile) that I use with both my small and really small glass bongs. I don't get the bongs out that often, but it's a neat way to use the Pax3.

• @TheProfessor same here except I just ordered a new stax because I lost a bit of glass a while back to a rampant air hose so I'm replacing it with a modular bong. That's what I get for storing my glass in my shop. Hey I did just build a special cabinet just for such pieces of "the highest" art. I got lucky with the air hose by the way no blood no stitches.

• @MNTDWLER thank you for info. I kno I will b happy. Im gonna check those sites. Just sooo much good product here. Have fun with the BIG BONG tomorrow. I can only imagine just how big bong is ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ

• @Lou_lew check out the stax modular bongs at GRAV.COM WAY COOL MAN. When I get it put together I'll post a 3ft pic lol I can't wait. I'll only use 1/2 of the bubbler's at a time though "unless I wanna impress company" because of the weight and my chair. ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿคช

• Ouch @MNTDWLER! I only have a few small pieces as they're easier to keep discreet, but I do like quality.

• @MNTDWLER sounds rite up my alley. I'd love to see pics. Like @TheProfessor i have small bc of kids I have to b halfway discreet. But not really. I usually break glass. Whoops

• edited February 2021

@TheProfessor I have no need for discretion, I keep everything in my shop and I'm pretty much alone in there except for friends and the with. I just tell others it's a private area "just for me" that can be hazardous. "Air hose for example"

• edited February 2021

My kids know that I have a medical cannabis card, but they both work for the government so I try to be discreet, especially when the grandkids are around!

• edited February 2021

@TheProfessor Yeah all I have to worry about is great grand monkeys my kids don't smoke because of their jobs.my great grandkids are at such a young age I've made the shop a no man's land for the cute little "and extremely well behaved" curtain climber's. From my oldest to their youngest they all know that Pop pop pop smokes his medicine. I do keep all but the simplest of paraphernalia in my shop "I spend at least 18hrs a day there" and I never smoke around my little angels except some very strong cbd flower to loosen up the old joints. Even then I do it in a filtered cigarette tube for looks. ๐Ÿป๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€triple P out PPP

• edited February 2021

Maybe one day for me @MNTDWLER, even with a medical license I don't have any legal employment protections, so for at least the next few years I have to keep my use of one of Mother Nature's greatest medicines pretty close to the vest. I can imaging devoting time to my own little shop after I retire! My own little dwelling!๐Ÿ˜Ž

• edited February 2021

@TheProfessor It's my little piece of tranquility, even my wife respects this holy ground lol "I think she's just afraid of breaking a nail" I have plenty of room for kids and all forms of grand kids. I guess after I retired I found out how peaceful a shop should be. Some days I'm a tinkerer some days I'm a thinker but I always seem to finish up when the little g-k's show up. There's always time for work, you don't have much time with kids. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• edited February 2021

One of my boxes that was delivered had a hole punched in right at the end of the priority box about the size of a half dollar. I AM VERY LUCKY! The inner seals didnt puncture! As soon as I was in the clear I sniffed at the box pretending to wipe my glasses and there was no odor of anykind. Has this happened to anyone else?

• I have a 20 yr old in college, a 16yr old high school sophomore, and a 4yr old bundle of energy. So I too have to be discreet. Iโ€™ve claimed the garage as my โ€œWork Areaโ€. The 20yr old college kid knows I smoke and is properly discreet for me, the 16yr old thinks I might but isnโ€™t sure. All three know that โ€œDaddy coughs a lot while working in the garageโ€ LOL

• @OzBaxter I'm in the shop right now enjoying a little Kandy Kush for breakfast. My youngest son is 30 so it's their little one's I'm careful around. To be honest I have a camera on my driveway so whenever anyone pulls up I see them. I always drop everything I'm doing when my little prodigy's come to light up my day. My shop serves three purposes 1) keeps my wife sane 2) keeps my mess out of the garage lol. 3) gives me a secure area for me and my paraphernalia "I live in a very unfriendly state" to reside. Right now no work in the shop only EQ hits and Apocalypse Now on the tube. Dwelling Content

• Sounds like the start of a good day @MNTDWLER! I hope to see the kids and grandkids this weekend! Yep, thatโ€™s when you drop whatever youโ€™re doing...because theyโ€™re...well, thereโ€™s nothing more important than family!

• @TheProfessor ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Kiddos are great; I wish I had a few, but it wasn't in the cards for me. One day I hope to foster, or adopt. But for now, I'm a furmom, lol

• edited February 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 the best part of kiddos now for me is handing them off to moms and dads and telling them these YOU put through college LMAO. I wouldn't take 2 good coon dogs and a new pick up for the whole bunch of young ung's"their that good " My wife is truly blessed lol.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€