Loud just damaged my pocketbook

Damn they came out swinging on some heavy hitters. I missed last godzilla glue and this batch looks fire. And had to grab some white rhino and now the bb kush and BLUE DREAM is knocking on my door.. why this week. WHYYYY

Comments

• What the WHAT! Dude, Loud and Medmama are fist-fighting for our money! LOL!
    Come on @LoudnCo the IRS doesn't start dropping tax returns until end of the month! I'm broke!

(but I'm damn well getting some of that White Rhino, you magnificent bastards)

• @OzBaxter I don't blame you a bit. And they both are fr. Wonder how medjane is gonna pop back up with lol

• edited February 2021

I with you guys! I looked last night and mama dropped some πŸ’£β€™s! Grabbed Amherst and hopefully Sonic Screwdriver..then Loud came out swinging this morning..went with Orange Cake and White Rhino..wasn’t missing that one either 🀞🏼..I’m already spending my tax dollars before they come πŸ€ͺ

• I succumbed to the Purple Marmalade. It just sounded good, as did a split with Blue Dream. I've missed that one. And Golden Pineapple.

I'd been on the fence about getting some HOG from MedMama. Then I read this, from Leafly: "Originally bred by T.H. Seeds in Amsterdam, The Hog is regarded as one of the strongest strains in the world and won a High Times Cannabis Cup for the best indica in 2002. This strain is recognized by its pungent aroma, indicative of its world-renowned, extremely heavy body buzz."

So I rounded out my order with some of that. I'm done now. Right? I can't be high on Blue Dream all day and then NOT end with the HOG, can I? That would be inappropriate.

• I will not look I will not look πŸ€₯

• Holy crap what a great selection! Damn that wedding cake is calling me πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• @Rubygirl816 i said same. Amazing selection. But I l've got to quit looking. πŸ€₯

• @Rubygirl816 the wedding cake for sure ... 100% :lol:

• tomorrow i'm gonna have to get at least a lil bit of the WC . the sunset sherbet is really good but i still just prefer loud's bud lately. agree lots of great choices.

another thing w the wedding cake is that i already know pretty much 100% that grower's bud is fkn awesome. @Rubygirl816 i thought of you when i saw it, haha.. i was gonna tag you bout it but i saw you mention it first

• edited February 2021

2 zips on the way. White Rhino & O.K.C.πŸ˜” It subconsciously happened.. πŸ˜…

I'll figure out the bills later.. Thanks @LoudnCo for killer update.

• edited February 2021

@v32Finish thanks! oh I’m getting that wedding cake, If I have to sell my first born (and only) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It’s the first time I’ve seen premium wedding cake since I’ve been ordering from MM.

• I got some premium wedding cake about 6 months ago and it was Fire one of best packs I got off here yet. I missed that godzilla glue last time. It just sounds so dominant. Idk

• no way!! heck yeah... i had premium wedding cake from Loud one time only and it definitely didn't disappoint.. i ordered an 8th already but i could picture ordering more. lol

• prolly the same batch @Zackarrry lol

• Medmamma got me a couple weeks ago with the awesome outdoor drop. Now loud puts up my fave, so of course some Rhino and Dodi had to come along for the ride. Just when you feel the cab is full, another batch arrives with the gotta haves... Love this site.