What will happen

I've heard that usps will stop delivering vape products in March how will this impact us

Comments

• USPS will not deliver pot. Yet we are. I don't see any problem. They don't kno contents. But for nicotine vape products that's big business. I hadn't heard about @Tex . All those fake carts killing ppl. But this site shud b fine. I love flowers. But good vape is awesome.

• I order the refills and have to get carts to put in in if I can't get carts anymore that will suck maybe this site will start carrying them the vape ban was snuck into the covid relief bill no more e commerce direct to consumer FedEx and ups also announced they will stop delivering all vape accessories to homes carts batteries etc..looks like businesses will be an exception I love the discreetness of vaping my mj hope this don't put a stop to it.

• I love the refills. I use my refillable ones from dispensary. If u have had those. I buy whatever say half gram. I might by 5 or more a month. Then I order refills bc they are great. I was gonna order sparkx or watever. But i see ur concern.

• That is only for the legal market and is for nicotine based vapes like Juuls and such

• These people are such idiots. Do they realize how many people stopped smoking cigarettes with vape juices! Including myself years ago! I’ve had many friends stop smoking with the help of vapes.

• This is simply the tobacco industry...an entity that has been around for hundreds of years now in some form...crushing the current-era competitor. They supported the suppression of weed during the 20th century for the same reason. The tobacco and alcohol industry are two cultural monoliths that are absolutely going to eliminate any threat to their eternal profit line. They are as inherent to the western/American culture as taxes and family. The 21st century equivalent will be Big Tech.

Okay, sorry about the slide. I tend to find rabbit holes in every conversation lol

• You're right about big tech, @OzBaxter. We've already given away our privacy. Willingly!

You know another word for privacy? **Freedom. **