CRC Hash and Crossing Core erig test drive

I would provide a review but apparently it’s really good for sleep... 😂 last thing I remember is the misses saying ‘hey babe, let’s try out the new toy and watch a movie’... it’s quite difficult turning on the TV when you’ve melted into the bed...

Comments

• I like the Core and the CRC!

• which CRC??? :)

• It wasn't The Boss or you would have been up all night cleaning house lol.😉

• It was the Gelato B grade CRC hash. Since the Core erig is brand new, I won't comment on the taste. We have only had a few chances to test it out. Still getting beyond the plastic taste of break-in. I will say though... Damn! This hash will take you to a far off place near the center of the galaxy orbiting a super massive black hole!!! Must tread lightly!

• @MNTDWLER have you tried mamas forbidden fruit diamonds? @MigraineWarrior79 you? I just ordered some.

• I almost ordered the gelato crc hash, but went with ff diamonds

• @Rubygirl816 yes and I cherish them lol. They have a fantastic flavor and a kick ass indica punch. I'm hoarding my last 2 1/2 grams. 💚💨🍀

• Perfect thanks @MNTDWLER need something to knock me out. Sinus season has started and it’s kicking my ass

• @Rubygirl816
    Not yet, but it's on my "to buy" list (that's ever growing!)
    Lol
    If you haven't, get some of the Bear Og. It's amazing!
    Pain just melts away.
    😘💚💨

• @Rubygirl816 from a snotty nosed kid all the way to a dripping nosed old man I understand allergies lol. I just ordered OG Rogue carts in hopes to get that quick relief also. Enjoy your forbidden fruit. 😁💚💨🍀

• @MigraineWarrior79 Your killing me, I already have plenty of concentrates but you make it sound so good.

• @MigraineWarrior79 is it better than Pineapple OG shatter(medmama)? I got that from your recommendation and it was good. Also Strawberry Lemonade shatter(loud) is long lasting and great throughout the day.

• @MNTDWLER @MizterNiceGuy

This BLOWS the Pineapple OG outta the water! At least, for me.
    I used a banger and torch with my GlassLungs bong(Mason Jar), instead of my nectar collector. For some reason this way gets me REALLY high. I don't know if it's a psychosomatic thing or what. Hehe

I just hope I'm not hyping it too much. It's long lasting too. Kinda on par with Rude Boi CRC Hash.
    And it got me ramblin, haha
    💚💨🤪

• edited March 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 It may be because you're using a banger. I do cold-start 90% of the time and seems to be the best for all concentrates.
    Thanks for the info on Bear OG. Compiling a list now. I'll put Bear OG on the list for pain management.

@tallazguy thanks for crc gelato review. Let's hope it's the "Core" that smells/taste like plastic because that's a concern for me with concentrates..

• @MizterNiceGuy

Alrighty, that makes absolute sense!