Purple Marmalade

It's very, very sweet but the flavor and smell are a bit muted. Seems unfinished, somehow. I'll enjoy smoking it but am glad I only got a quarter. Effects are muted, too. I much prefer the Blue Dream, which came in the same package. That's perfect Blue Dream.

https://postimg.cc/9R9nbFZS

Edit to add: As the vape temperature increases, it gets a lot better. It suffers in comparison with the Blue Dream, which I opened and vaped only an hour or two earlier. And the visual is fantastic. It looks like it was grown with love.

https://postimg.cc/njcLQz54

Comments

• The posted pic looks nothing like what you received for the Blue Dream..those nugs look nice and sticky!

• Appreciate the pic! Looks tasty!

• Bluedream is a good strain that hits you hard.

• @superman38NC Sorry that wasn't clear about the pics: Both pics are Purple Marmalade.

• Looks like it could have stayed in the pots a little longer to bulk up? Those pistils seem loooooong.

• Yes, @funkynugz. Unfinished is the word that comes to mind, for me. It was on the cusp of greatness.

• I got some coming hope it does not disappoint!!!
    I have had some stellar stuff lately from both shippers.

• @cmweems1964 I think this stuff is stellar...it had the misfortune of coming with stellar+ Blue Dream. I think this stuff would have competed with it if it had been given a bit more time...

• @georgetirebiter is those pics the same bud.if so can you post the blue dream pic?

• edited February 2021

@Kayla They're both Purple Marmalade. Turns out I didn't take a Blue Dream pic. Sorry!

I will be photographing and reviewing Jupiter later today. Just from looking at it, this is going to be a real review. It's like what I imagined Black Jack would look like. It's a litter box full, I'll tell you what. I had no idea from the description that this would be cat piss weed! Cool and interesting...it's rust-colored, like the red planet, Mars, more than Jupiter I'd say.

• I love the OD Black Jack from @medmama . It is straight cat piss. That used to be wat wat was around back in day 25 years ago. I was hoping it wud b wat it said n it is. Ordered Master kush bci i cudnt miss out. I got OG kush but missed purple kush twice wen strains disappeared in hours. But I'm ramblin.

• edited February 2021

@Lou_lew I'm with you on that Black Jack!

• I'm having a morning session with the Purple Marmalade and I think I gave it less props for its effects than it deserves. Good sativa spark to start my morning. I would try this strain again in Premium or even Indoor.

• Got some indoor Golden Pineapple from mama ground ground and ready. Buds look exactly like the pics. Darker green buds with very rich orange hairs. Aroma is what I expected Pineapple Express to be..very much sweet pineapple!

• @superman38NC That's great to hear! Waiting on some myself & was curious about it.