Louds premium wedding cake

2ยป

Comments

• @Kayla If it weren't for all the youngsters around I'd be a lot older than I am lol. B-Day's don't mean much to me, my wife had to tell me when it is and how old I'm gonna be last week.

• @kayla I got my fruitloops sometime ago.. that was the worst batch of fruitloops I've ever had.

• @907ak420, if there were an award for this sort of thing, that Fruit Loops would win for biggest drop in quality.

• loving this wedding cake ๐Ÿค

• @rapxo I second that.these buds are dense.when they hit the tray it sounds like rocks hitting the tin.lol the aroma is wonderful. I fell for it the very first toke.very flavorful. Plus the buds are gorgeous as well.very well cured I'd say. That's why I gave it a 10/10 this is premium quality in my opinion. Thanks for the picture.

• @rapxo thanks for the pic, I broke down Friday and ordered 1/2 an oz I was really hoping for a special bud to go with it. But between all of the great reviews @Kayla @georgetirebiter and with recommendations from everyone else. How can I go wrong getting a cake I haven't had.

• @MNTDWLER I'm thinking about ordering a oz of this wedding cake if my half oz split of strawberry D and XJ come pretty quick. I ordered wed but still haven't got a label. But who knows I've got stuff from loud that never showed on informed delivery. Fingers CROSSED for Monday or Wednesday

• We're some of the uninformed around here lol I'm hoping that the WC comes quick. With all of these rave reviews I wanna try this ๐Ÿ”ฅ and if it hangs around "probably not" I'll make a medicine cabinet order of cake. I really need a heavenly flower in my life at the moment ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• @rapxo Beautiful pic! Thank you!
    @Kayla I also ordered wed & had a label made Friday, so maybe ID isn't working properly. Excited to how the XJ-13 is.

• I got my wedding cake along with Jupiter and icecream cake. All three are very, very nice bud! The wedding and icecream cake are soooooooo dense. I am lovin these strains.

• Does anyone think Wedding Cake offers a tolerance break from any of the Gelato strains (e.g., Triple Scoop) or Lava Cake? I want to get a half of the strongest stuff out there and I already have some Blackberry Octane.

As for me, I'm bucking the trends and waking with an indica, Salami.

• @georgetirebiter there are no trends for me when it comes to wake and bake. If I hit a full blown sativa anytime I'm out of control for hours and not in a good way. I'm sure there's a lot of us who only wake with a good indica. A fantastic calming effect with my morning coffee is exactly what I need. I'm waiting on WC and I just pulled on the Biscotti today, ya know I don't think I have a hybrid that's less than 60/40 indica. Well maybe 10 or so.

• @georgetirebiter thats an interesting question.. i think they are all kinda heavily related, but they all have different crosses, also, so they don't hit the same etc. not to mention different phenos.

i'm at that familiar point again where i'm watching this strain specifically and hoping it stays around until i can manage to order again.. i really want to grab like a 1/2 of this ... :open_mouth:

• but yeah idk as far as giving a T break from Gelato or other GSC strains.. maybe a little? but probably not much.

• edited March 2021

@v32Finish I agree it seems like you're going to have to try to step down a little bit to break your tolerance. Moderation is the key to all strains lol. @georgetirebiter I have tremendous trouble breaking my tolerance because this site has the ๐Ÿ’ฃ bud everything I have put back will put you down. My everyday rotation seems to be in the upper 70's with ๐Ÿ”ฅ in between to boost the buzz abit

2ยป