Louds premium wedding cake

@LoudnCo man this is just perfect. This is some amazing flower it rates 10/10 very nice elevated high. By the 2nd toke I just felt my aches and pains melt away along with all the rigors of daily life.It takes me to the best euphoria I have felt since I was a child. Complete bliss. I could just sit with my nose in the bag all day.what more can I say but thank you.the extra time it took to get it was well worth the wait.dang post office.lol

Comments

• Feast your eyes guys.wish thier were smell a pic.lol

• @Kayla I always say I wish someone would invent smellavision, lol. That bud looks outrageous wow. Enjoy!

• Man, that's some snowy peaks! Beautiful
    Thanks for sharing!

• Beautiful! Appreciate the review & pic!

• Looks great! We love Wedding Cake!

• oh yeah dude i never made a review yet or anything but i've been sayin for a couple days since i got mine... this batch of wedding cake is really strong. it's well worth tryin to squeeze in the pickup. i only got an 8th but it's lasting me a long ass time bc it's potent. if finances allow, it will be on the next order again (if it's still there). kinda hoping for Loud to drop some more premiums... :) @LoudnCo

@Kayla thanks so much for the great frosty pic & review. this batch is not perfect but it's dang close. still waiting on my purple punch from mama; i went ahead and filled out the USPS mail-missing form or whatever it's called.

hopefully it'll start movin' soon :neutral:

• @v32Finish You're making it sound really good!

• Nice cake I do wish I could smell that pile of beauties. Thanks for your review

• I’m hoping it’s still up there Monday 🤞🏻

• @Rubygirl816 Im hoping for your sake !! One thing I've noticed is that .. it seems like Loud picks up a fair bit of quantity from that grower (at least.. I've noticed that his premiums stick around for a looong time, esp. from that grower) ... So, hopefully it'll be there for you !!

@georgetirebiter It's very good. Reminds me alot of the animal mintz - just very, very dank. Super loud. Maybe slightly less complex than sunset sherbet or gelato or whatever... But yeah I would definitely recommend this batch . And I have become quite picky now bc I have been smoking lots and lots of "dessert" strains .. still not a bit played out and not a single bit of regret at ordering that one ! (Now where the fuck is my Purple Punch?!?!)

I hit my little glass pipe twice after I got home from work .. never even thought much of.it , but I didn't notice until later that I didn't even finish the bowl, and it basically had me ripped all evening. 9.1 /10

• Hey nice pic @Kayla . I have wedding cake. I just got master kush( Favorite)Friday. Its superb. I just picked up Layer Cake (I love it) . Its wedding cake x GMO /TK Skunk. It's tested at 31.36% . I wish MM wud find it. But its gone quick at dispensary . I rarely can go. I thank God for this site. I order consistently. Just saying i love cake strains. Layer Cake is another level. Get me that @medboy 😂just playing but it wud b nice. The zip of MK was chunk buds. I'm happy with it. Totally worth..
    i have og kush OD n its great. Nice price. That is 45$ for 2.83 g. Tenth. At disp rite now. Plus tax. State wants its cut. Im ranting. Thank you @medman and his whole crew. U guys rock. I got day early. Obey ur Master! Master of kush pulling my strings ....Master! Master! Lol maybe sumone feels that
    Have great day

• @Lou_lew
    Lol! Now that song is stuck in my head
    Not complaining one bit!

• That's nice! I have a zip of premium wedding cake, a zip of premium icecream cake, and a zip of Godzilla glue coming. I cannot wait!

• Master of puppets......✌☝️obey your MASTER!!!

• @907ak420 holy shit brother (or sister lol.. don't wanna keep doing that one) . you're about to be SET UP for a hot minute. 2 of those 3 i can personally confirm premium+ grade.. lol. i'm sure the godzilla is fire too but that's the 2nd time it's dropped when i just don't have cash for a couple more weeks.

• @v32finish I forgot that I also got the Jupiter OG on the way, I wonder if anyone tried that one lately.

• Why should I "dont want to keep doing that one"? I'm about to be SET UP?

• No, sorry, I should have clarified-- I have had a couple different times assuming someone is a guy but then ends up being a female.. I think I was just basically saying I didn't want to wrongly assume your gender. Lol

My bad , was blazed at the time

I don't remember anything about the jupiter. You've got some awesome selections coming !

• I thought Jupiter was fire, smell and looks aren't winning any asthetic contests but effects were on point

• edited March 2021

V32finish thanks for clarifying, shit I was stoned too after a couple of bowls of afghani goo when I read your post. By the way I am guy. Stones bros and sistas, I cannot wait for my supply to come in. Getting low on the last orders I did beginning of the new year. I gave in and went for a couple more zips of BlackBerry octane. Even though I have four other strains on the way. Guava, absinthe, fruitloops, Skywalker og. BlackBerry octane, afghani goo. Those where the strains I got and finally getting kinda low. Low enough to get another half pound of medmans finest flower ordered.

• I just ordered the strawberry diesel and xj-13. I think my med cabinet will be stocked good until the end of spring once all my orders are in. If loud and medmama get new strains on the board I will probably end up ordering more.

• @907ak420 I ordered the exact same strains yesterday. I was going to get more wedding cake but I seen those 2 and had to have them.xj-13 is my favorite strain.and the strawberry sounded very intriguing. Hope the postal fairies show me quick love this time...

• @907ak420 if you have fruitloops still on the way that's a long transit time.that hasn't been on the board for weeks

• @Kayla ok your pic's and all the reviews and @TheProfessor if you guys like cake I'm sure I will "never had it before" like this as my birthday cake. 👍

• @MNTDWLER I'm positive you will enjoy!

• edited March 2021

@Kayla I'm positive I will to,as long as I don't get subbed. I haven't ordered for a while so I'm ready for something else to drop today. 💚🍀by the way the frosty'est buds I've seen in a long time.

• @MNTDWLER this batch was grown and cured from someone that knew what they were doing! I was going to get more but I ordered strawberry d and XJ I like having variety. I still have some wedding cake it last because a couple of tokes goes along way...⚡🚀🥂👌

• edited March 2021

@Kayla I still have a 1/2 of sunset sherbert I haven't opened yet. I'm like you I have to have a little variety otherwise no matter how good the strain I get used to it. Afghan goo and purple kush should get me through until my cake arrives. I'm pulling out the chemdawg tonight, it's one of my wife's favorites.

• @MNTDWLER its time for you to stock up then. Happy birthday! It's just another day to me anymore. I still feel like a kid in my brain. Now if my brain would tell my body the same I would be great.