MedMamas ALPHA

So, I ordered Stardawg. I really wanted to try that one. But Alpha was my sub.
Alpha has lost its smell, so first I am disappointed. Smells like grass. Hoping a Boveda can bounce this back. Or was it a curing issue?? Anyway, I ground a small nug, still no smell. Bud looks pretty though. Lots of orange hairs. So I looked this bud up because the description says OG Kush phenotype. And I love OG kush. As I am smoking a bowl I will say if you like OG kush, the high is very similar. However stronger and with a bit of sativa. I have high anxiety, so I did feel the sativa kickoff on the first bowl. I am on my third bowl now and the rooms gonna be spinning soon and I can barely type. Good bud. Heavy body high.
https://i.postimg.cc/CLSyqDS9/IMG-2644.jpg

Comments

• Thanks for posting! I've been eyeing it for a while, & I love OG Kush.
    ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’š

• Thanks for the excellent review! Don't kill yourself typing any more! You've earned a rest.

• Great review, thanks I've been eyeing alpha now I'm glad I didn't. I don't need any room spinning sativa's lol. I'm with @georgetirebiter don't hurt yourself for a review.

• Same here @MNTDWLER, Alpha looked promising, but I donโ€™t need or want any sativa cerebral effects either. Thanks for the review @Blazed, it was very helpful.

• Smells like grass? Probably chopped too early and not dried long enough.

• Yeah.. grass/hay smell is almost always a curing issue. Usually, that it was dried too quickly , but as @BMan said it can also be the other way around (jarred up before it finished drying)

Glad I saw this . I was going to order Alpha but I really have a problem with buds that have no smell at all. (Or grass smell) .. thanks again

• I need to revise this review. And I am sorry it took me so long to get back to do so.
    I smoked 4 or 5 bowls of this last night, got lit, wrote the review, and logged off. Less than an hour later I was stone cold sober. After 24 hours with a fresh Boveda- NOTHING. Only the grass smell. The bud has no flavor. Taste. Smell. And the high is short lived.
    I looked this bud up. Its a high THC content strain 20+. I am no grower, so I can't tell you how they fucked it up. I am mad I split my purple punch zip with this. This bud should be listed as discount. Not premium. I am not a complainer, so I just toss it in the back of the cabinet with the other emergency weed strains I didn't much care for...

• yeah, i'm not a trouble-maker either @Blazed .. i tend to go the non-confrontational way, most times..

that being said, that's pretty messed up that they have that listed as a premium. I would send medboy an email about that, 100%.

doesn't matter how they messed it up .. 100% shouldn't be a premium. also-- just to let you know-- 100% you saved my ass on this one; I am planning to put in an order of the purple punch in the next couple days, and I was gonna split it with the Alpha.

i appreciate you homie.. sorry you hadda take the fall on that one.

(email MB).

• @v32Finish The current purple punch on the menu is some of the best Medmamas had. enjoy!

• nice! thanks!

• edited February 2021

Yup coulda been labeled greenhouse or indoor. But I enjoyed it nonetheless. Orange kush cake, triple scoop, ice cream otw.

• I must agree with @Blazed that this is not at all what I was expecting.Unfortunately, I ordered before reading this :( It definitely smells like grass even after a couple of days with Boveda. I took 6-8 hits with my mighty and was not really feeling all that much. Had to fill chamber again and after taking another 6-8 hits started to feel it in my head. It eventually did give me a nice body high as well, but as @blazed stated the high was done after about an hour :( So, I had to switch to some 24k Jack.

• Man I kept checking alpha out but never pulled trigger, kinda thankful now, just hoping can connect with the bb octane/sweeties waiting to be hunted down, thanks for taking time to update

• Thanks for the heads-up. I was curious, but never grabbed any. Glad I didn't now