Vapes. Help me decide.

edited February 2021 in General

So, I was doing some cleaning, and found a couple of my vape pens I had picked up.

I already have OG Kush down, but I want to get 4 vape refills. Indica is my jam.

Help me decide what the second strain will be.

Β«1

Comments

• I would like to help but I haven't had much luck with vape refills lately. πŸ™

• I have only had sativa and hybrid, really, but i loved them all.

if I were in your shoes, though, I would be looking for Grape Ape, blackberry, Skywalker, blueberry, etc. (not sure what's actually on the menu right now! lol) ok so I checked the menu and while .. what i just wrote kinda still holds true, looking at what's up there right now, I would probably get either the GDP or the Sunset Sherbet. those seem to be the heaviest leaning indica.. at least i think so.. i think the GSC and the Gelato would probably be really terpy and pretty badass too tho .

good luck!!

i need to get a vape refill as soon as i have some actual money, but i usually get them for using at work so i always go sativa leaning or 50/50. let us know which one you pick! :)

• @MNTDWLER

It's ok, my friend! I appreciate you. πŸ’š

@v32Finish

I'll probably go with SS. Thank you, darlin!
    πŸ’šπŸ’¨

• edited February 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 you can't go wrong with either GDP or SS I just refilled my PCKT yesterday and it was with one of those two lol I'll tell ya when I puff it. Actually was sent an entire order of 4 syringes after only getting 1/2 my order on a split. Medman delivered 😊 ps definitely GDP πŸ”₯πŸ’šπŸ€

• edited February 2021

@MNTDWLER

I love GDP too. I may change my mind about the OG Kush. Lol
    Decisions, decisions

I even found a bunch of new empty vape carts.

πŸ’šπŸ’¨

• edited February 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 yeah me too, yesterday I found a dozen various pckt carts. I like the black ceramic myself. That's what got me filling carts, well that and your thread. I sitting here now watching and listening to the March winds blowing. All the while I'm bonging Afghan Goo out of my vaporizer @MigraineWarrior79 @v32Finish @TheProfessor @georgetirebiter and everyone else I'm happy to see February go. Welcome March and soon spring planting season. ❀πŸ”₯πŸ’šπŸ€

• @MNTDWLER

This and autumn are my favorite seasons.
    This passed week it has been in the 70s & 80s, so cajunland has had an early spring.
    I love it!
    Happy March!

• @MNTDWLER definitely looking forward to spring, and then summer...all hoping that with time will come a little more normalcy.

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor I'm so ready for normalcy after this winter that started the first day of fall lol. @MigraineWarrior79 my wife was going through some of my old stuff and look my first dry herb vaporizer, carbon fiber no less lol it's on the charger now I'll let you know how it works because I forgot πŸ€” . Fun and functions all I'm hoping for right ? This thing's got several years on it. But as I remember almost never used, very outdated but I'm intrigued.

• @MNTDWLER

So much fun finding things! I hope it still works. πŸ’¨πŸ’š

• It's alive but I really can't tell it does more than get hot lol. Not on level with pax for sure. πŸΎπŸ’¨πŸ’šπŸ€

• LMAO thanks @MigraineWarrior79 I need a daily laugh and that was it. Exactly what I wanted to convey. πŸ˜‰

• @MNTDWLER Glad to make ya laugh!
    😘

• πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

• @MigraineWarrior79 I know David well, ha ha ha ha!!

• @MNTDWLER

What about Michael? Haha!

• edited March 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 got me. I'm smoking concentrates at the moment and I'm not responsible for my actions. You have me I can't bring it to mind? I know the actor I'm at.a.loss at the moment.
    But I am enjoying a peaceful night behind my shop listening to the geese on the lake and the wet weather spring
    flowing into my spring under my deck As I said concentrates...πŸ€ͺ

• edited March 2021

@MNTDWLER

It's cool, haha!

I'd love to live so close to water like that.

• edited March 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 I'm an idiot Jason Patrick, did the narc film with Jennifer Jason Lee right ? Ahhhhhh speed 2 I'll have to Google to give you more than that. 😊

• @MigraineWarrior79 where I lives not much but it's big enough for us and it's paid for. I always have a small spring behind my shop but steady rain turns it into a small river running down the mnt. I'm a pisces so ya know how I feel about water, it has to be part of my daily life.

• @MNTDWLER

You must have a bday coming up!
    I'm a Scorpio

• edited March 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 13th baby myself, how bout you?

• @MNTDWLER

Nov 12th

I have an Uncle you share a bday with!

• @MigraineWarrior79 Some Very cool people born in the 13th

• edited March 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 there's some great people born on the 13th I relate to Frank the Plank the most lol I've loved Macey since before Fargo. By the way the forbidden fruit diamonds are sweeet. Nice fruity flavor and knock out body blow. Happy to say just a few tokes changed my day. πŸ”₯πŸ’šπŸ€just Googled your birthday did you know @MigraineWarrior79 you share a birthday with Charlie??lol and a little spooky.

• edited March 2021

@MNTDWLER

I love William Macy as Frank the Plank!

Hahaha!! Yes, I did know that about Charlie boy, and I always laugh about it. He was an interesting character, although quite sick. I think I also share my day with David Schwimmer who was Ross on Friends. Also with one of my childhood best friends named Andrea.

There's many of my family who have special days towards the end of Feb, and March. Very special people to me.

How did you know I was eyeing the Forbidden Fruit diamonds? Lol

• edited March 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 you also share with Goldie Hawn, how could I miss that. the FF diamonds are fantastic I've been using them to medicate through a rough patch. πŸ˜πŸ’šπŸ€

• @MNTDWLER

How awesome! I love Goldie.

Well, I guess I'll just have to order some Forbidden Fruit! Lol

πŸ’šπŸ’¨

• edited March 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 the Bear OG Kush Shatter looks mighty intriguing I might have to think about it πŸΎπŸ’¨πŸ’šπŸ€

Β«1