Salami

A MedMama outdoor selection...

It's crazy! The bag smells like salami! Vaping it reveals a completely different taste, however. I get grape cough syrup.

At this point I hesitate to trust my senses, except to say that this is extremely unusual and well worth checking out. Also: Gets you high. Like, actually. Yes. It is a super bad herb, I declare.

I placed a half zip re-order of this Salami because it occurs to me that these days of incredible outdoor herb will soon be over.

Note that the flower is not particularly handsome. But when did that ever stop me? Ha ha. I don't even know what that means.

Comments

• edited March 2021

I'm not sure how much I like the flavor, having vaped this stuff all night last night. It seems to have that fruity, syrup "kick" at a very narrow temperature range. Then it gets harsh.

All that said, this is a strong, strong indica. It's as strong as HOG, I think. Yes, I would say so. As strong as the Purple Kush, too, in my opinion. Or the Triple Scoop. Other than the peculiarity of having your buds smell like meat, the aesthetics don't make me rate it as highly now as I did when I first lit into it.

I did re-order, though, with a split of Mystery. It's a good decision for me because this herb has no place in my existing cannabis classification scheme. It's a good tolerance-breaker, I think, when other varieties might not be working.

Good for sleep, in my experience. This should not be an incidental, throwaway sentence at the end of a review comment. It was really good to me on the occasion I needed it, for sleep. So good that my brain didn't recognize that my body was stoned...if that makes sense. I melted into bed and emerged 6 hours later, which is crazy for me.

• I think I'm going to split this with the "orange". I'm too curious to know what the orange is.
    Thanks for posting!

• Be interested to see a top tier salami outta comparison or top tier Jupiter

• Had to order an oz after reading these descriptions.... Looking forward to trying it

• edited March 2021

I hope it treats you right, @Thatguy.

My Biscotti and Mystery Outdoor selections arrived, too. Haven't tried the Biscotti yet, but I'll probably review the Mystery pretty soon. It's purple, as advertised. My initial impression is that it's dry. Flavor and scent are muted. Effects seem to be good, though. They come on slowly. If I had to guess, I'd say this was a semi-successful grow of Forbidden Fruit. Almost as if the fruit didn't quite come through and the grower didn't want to get stuck setting people up for crushed expectations.

Hopefully, my actual Mystery review will be better than that last paragraph...just ruminatin'...

I've had two nights of good, good sleep after using Salami these past nights. So I'm going to stand by it as my sleepy time indica--and the Black Jack as my daytime spark. For outdoor strains that are on the menu right now, I see them as complementary/good value. Will be storing those nuts for cannabis winter.

• edited March 2021

I ended up getting split of zookies with salami. I could have sworn there was an outdoor mystery. Anyway the subbed it with the salami and George is right, it’s some pretty damn good weed. Ans as always love my zookies too! I think might like the salami a little better. Going to smoke and get ready to watch Netflix all day. . Bud of Salami

• Have a great weekend all.

• @Rubygirl816 You're right. The outdoor "Mystery" disappeared a day or two ago. I think you got one of the rare gems of a sub right there.

• They put a note on my bag that it was subbed because in order to split, they both needed to be outdoor. Like I said, I could have sworn there was an outdoor mystery. Thanks @georgetirebiter for letting me know I’m not losing it, lol I knew I saw it.

• Sometimes things just work out for the best @Rubygirl816.

• I ordered Alien Bubba and got Salami subbed. I was looking forward to Alien Bubba, but must say Salami was pretty good. The smell does have an odor similar to some type of meat. I took about 8 hits from my Mighty at various degree's - 380F - 410F. Within a couple minutes I was fully relaxed and a couple more minutes I was fast asleep :smiley:

• Salami went quick so did black jack bummer in the summer