Are You selling official ROVE Carts

2»

Comments

• @icdeadpeople have you purchased other carts off the site? If so how do they compare?

• @superman38NC i have purchased @LoudnCo GG#4 and med mamas refills and I think these may be the best.... granddaddy purple med refill from @medmama is prolly my favorite though

• Thx! @icdeadpeople what carts did you get if you don’t mind me asking? How’s the plant terp profile?

• @superman38NC the terp profile is great... I picked up Glue and Tangie

• @icdeadpeople that's wonderful I just ordered OG & GLUE cart's a couple of hours ago. Can you taste a huge difference in the Rove as compared with the other carts or refills?

• @MNTDWLER so the Glue cart has a very light taste not too in your face at all.....smooth inhale with that familiar throat tickle on the exhale. The Tangie is kind of citrusy and it has a nice smooth draw. I think the Graddaddy Purp from Medmama refills is the closest to plant terps I have experienced but these Roves have a clean smooth draw with powerful results. Very pleased 😀

• edited March 2021

@icdeadpeople excellent my friend that's what I'm looking for. I still have a couple of gdp and 3 ss refills I was just looking for that 3.a.m. knock out punch that I have to get to function the next day. I've had real TKO carts of OG kush that were amazing if I get the same results I'll be thrilled. The clear clean terp profile and killer high must be just terrible for you lol😁 Enjoy I should see mine some time next week. 💚💨🍀

• @MNTDWLER i live about an hour from the nearest dispensary and the carts are awesome but for the price and the travel and the suspense will I get pulled over..... these roves are closest to the real deal as I have gotten outside a dispensary! Enjoy and cheers buddy, ripping Tangie this morning great clear headed buzz true sativa

• @icdeadpeople I'm a good 7hr's away from the nearest legit dispensary. The consequences for me getting pulled over are just too much to risk. I'm spinning from 2 small "The Boss" crc hits. I can't wait to get a really fantastic cart again.

• edited March 2021

The last carts I got just completely destroyed my lungs. I could barely even get high because my lungs hurt so bad I could barely breathe for an hour after taking a few hits. I thought it was vaping in general, but I guess it might just be those carts. I'm about to try again and just make some edibles with what is left of those. I'm leaning towards the refills though so I can top a bowl if I want to.

Anyone know if you can split 2 full gram vape refills?

• @Sixwaychili I hear you about the carts, I just broke down and am going to try again. The only way I've been able to split up carts is by ordering 4 but ask mb I'm sure he'll be able to answer. I really wanted to break up the Rove cart's I just ordered ,but just went with the Glue and the OG . But I'm with you on these carts, I'd love to do a two cart split.

• @Sixwaychili these carts are very smooth, great nice exhale. I know the other carts can be somewhat harsh but these are different feel for sure

• I got to say the Tangie is the true banger out of the two. I purchased glue due to my deep love for indicas and indica hybrids, Tangie was purchased to simply balance out for day time use. Tangie has shown through like the northern star ⭐️ it’s simply delicious and a powerful smoke.

• @icdeadpeople I ordered the glue for the same reasons..what I'm hoping for with the OG is a two toke at 3a.m. then back to sleep. If that happens then these will be held above all others and used only when absolutely necessary with the utmost discretion. 🤞

• edited March 2021

I think personally I’m going to stick with shatter for concentrates..I went through a phase of using carts and my lungs weren’t happy either (this was prior to finding this site). Since I’ve stuck mainly with flower I’ve had minimal issues..having shatter every once is a treat and doesn’t bother me either. Plus the terps and effects seem about as close to full spectrum as it gets. Btw Loud’s Tangie and California Orange shatter are both 🔥!

• edited March 2021

@superman38NC I understand I would much rather stick with flower but finding it is unreliable. Plus the fact it's a lot easier to grab a vape at 3 a.m. when insomnia raises its ugly head.I take a couple of hits and pray for the best.

• @MNTDWLER any news on your OG cart I’m curious thinking about ordering some more... the skywalker intrigued me also. Happy trails friend excited to hear !

• @icdeadpeople I'm not expecting it until next week probably. It could show up Saturday, when it comes I'm definitely going to give a review on the OG .

• tks for honesty LoudnCo we all just want a clean oil with no fillers that will give us a good effect of THC not fertilizer or whatever that is put in some carts!