XJ 13

Timing couldn't have been better! Finally able to grab some of this again.
Strawberry Diesel was tempting...so is the Banana Fire Cookies. ๐Ÿค”

Comments

• Think Iโ€™ll try some too. Fingers crossed for more White Rhino lol

• That is so strange. I just found another gram of XJ-13 I had tucked away I forgot about and smoked it today. Before I read this thread or looked at the menu. I hadn't smoked it in probably 6 months. spooky music

• Never fails, ya wait for new strains to pop up and decide to order. Then BAM! Strains comes out after making orders.

• My fav sativa strain! Just finished the last of a previous offering. So time to reup!

• I just placed an order for two zips of this stuff. I havnt had this strain since mid fall.

• edited March 2021

I fell for the strawberry diesel too, cpl zips on the way. Along with a good list of indica and sativa strains. Jupiter og, wedding cake, icecream cake, BlackBerry octane. The diamonds forbidden fruit are very tempting too. Hmmmmmm, Maybe time to smoke a fat bowl of Godzilla glue.

• ๐Ÿ‘€

• Indoor XJ-13 from Loud
    This batch is excellent! Lots of tiny buds but when it's this good, who cares. Had a headache earlier, and now it's gone & my mood has improved for the better. I feel great, relaxed too.
    Thanks @LoudnCo!

• @ChunksEggo8187 wow that looks incredible!!! I ordered some recently canโ€™t wait for its arrival! Enjoy and cheers pal :)

• @icdeadpeople Thanks! You won't be disappointed.

• @ChunksEggo8187 does this batch have a good nose to it?

• nice! also curious about the smell on this batch. thanks for the review/pic @ChunksEggo8187

• @Kayla @v32Finish Yes, pungent. Smells very similar to the Black Jack that was up.