Shatter Sampler

Is @LoudnCo offering these anymore? Lots of 🔥 shatter on the board.

Comments

• A little off topic, and probably has been asked, I want to try a small amount of diamonds with my flower orders, will there be a sampler addon for half gram of diamonds @medmama @LoudnCo ? Want to try a few times before I commit. Or is that a thing that I just do not see right now

• I've asked for a shatter chip for a sampler on every order I placed and have never gotten one yet.

• @907ak420 we only offer a free joint, cookie, gummy or caramel as freebies. We do not offer shatter chips; Medmama, however does. :)

• edited March 2021

@LoudnCo i was wondering if you offered the concentrate shatter sampler for $110. It use to be on the page but no longer available. (4 choices of .5g shatter). Just curious thx!

• @loudnCo I know that and read it every time I make an order. I usually split my orders between medmama and yours. Thanks for all the awesome meds you and medmama offer.

• @superman38NC we should! I am not sure if it is just a glitch...?

• edited March 2021

@LoudnCo thx for the response back. The “shatter sample pack” is missing from the order page @medboy for Loud’s concentrates. Medmama has the option under hers. Must be a glitch but I would love to order that when it’s fixed.

• @907ak420 the shatter chip are edibles bro they're just 25mg jollys

• @Zackarrry yeah I figured that out.

• edited March 2021

I recieved a jolly chip on an order and had no idea what it was. My stoned ass thought it was shatter. I broke a small piece off and my rig filled with awful smoke while that piece proofed into a solid black glob. Then I knew it was a jolly chip.

• that's absolutely terrible

and it's even more terrible bc it is something that i'm surprised hasn't happened to me.... i have received MORE than 1 where i was sketchy and wasn't sure what it was :joy: