Tropicana Cookies

2»

Comments

• I'm working a hypothesis that the Tropicana and Outdoor Mystery are the same thing...

• I ordered a qp of the indoor hopefully no sub. Emailed the guys not sure if they can confirm if I was able to get the whole things as the indoor tropicana cookies. My people love it @medmama would it be possible to know.

• @poppa5200 I hope you get it. The outdoor Tropicana is WAAAY above the outdoor Mystery. BUT they just seem to have the same DNA. The stems, the smell. It's like one got better conditions than the other, perhaps.

• Ok cool. Just the indoor cookies command a certain dollar amount got cats going crazy where I live.

• I bet @poppa5200 ; purple is health food for me and I'd pay extra.

• Same here @georgetirebiter anytime I see it I want it.

• @george the slurricane is nice. Any other recommendations today?
    have a nice weekend!

• @leaf The things I want to try are the ones other people here have been talking about, that I haven't seen. Loud's Wedding Cake--would love to try that one. Breath works, if that's still on the menu. And from MedMama's side: Sweeties. Almost ordered that one a couple times but I've been loading up on outdoor...Enjoy your weekend, too!

• It's so purple it's parple people!

• Thanks @georgetirebiter
    I think the breath works is a good choice too
    Have a nice weekend
    For those tracking packages, I got my Slurricane this week before I could check ID. 4-5 days.