In the MedMama Kitchen

edited March 2021 in General

Some weird (and wonderful) goings-on in the MedMama kitchen.

Last week I received an odd package, light upon first inspection and then...blammo it hits me! No shrooms. After double and triple-checking past orders, ID, etc., I came to an inescapable conclusion: the shipper just forgot or something. All I got was half a zip of Mystery Outdoor in that order. Anyway, @medboy corrected matters and the replacement shrooms arrived today.

Another order arrived, too, from the same shipper; more shrooms (of course) and some outdoor cannabis. Or I thought it'd be an outdoor herb order...a split of Salami and Lemon Crasher. This time, the Salami was subbed out for "OG." And the Lemon Crasher had been replaced with Mystery Premium. Let me tell you about Mystery Premium, in case you were wondering: It's nice looking, unremarkable herb. I haven't tried it. This isn't to throw shade on it. The menu photo is accurate.

All in all, I can't say I'm displeased with my recent MedMama orders. They do God's Work with respect to shrooms, that's for sure. Cannabis, too. The cannabis is a bit more of an adventure!

Comments