Violet Vixen

edited March 2021 in General

Close the door, shoo the children! The stink implicates you in this business...light some incense, call a friend, get naked if you want to, put on the ceremonial headgear...it's Violet Vixen--a strain that earns the distinction "rare" for being both hard to find and for being of inestimable value.

My counselor told me, before firing me as a patient, "your head is, like, totally fucked up. I mean, dude, I don't understand, like, a fucking thing you say."

He actually talked like Mr. Rogers and not a surfer dude, but I thought the syntax change helped it. That was the gist of it.

What I'm really talking about with respect to Violet Vixen is...blammo! You don't smell a bag of weed like that every day. I put that first paragraph through Google Translate and set it to "take George down a notch."

I haven't actually tried this stuff yet, I just wanted you to know it's real, it exists...picture to follow. Short version is that it's really good looking cannabis and would make the middle of any respectable menu. That it was, for nanoseconds, available at the bargain price of $215/ounce is...sort of an inversion of basic economic principles.

Comments