Gelato #33

Gelato #33 - indoor @LoudnCo

Wow...just phenomenal. Sorry the pic isn't the best. @MigraineWarrior79 Salute! Best Gelato I've ever had.
Aroma- creamy heavy citrus/fruit mixed with floral
Taste- same as aroma (amazing)
High- potent & hits fast, happy, euphoric yet relaxing. Then slowly moves down the body.

Really enjoyed Bacio Gelato but I like this better. Thank you!

Comments

• @ChunksEggo8187

Gorgeous nugs just like mine! So glad you like as well!
    Enjoy πŸ˜‰

• @ChunksEggo8187 thank you for your review. Which do you prefer Layer cake or Gelato ?

Beautiful buds!

Thanks for recommendations @MigraineWarrior79 always

• Just pulled on the #33 again, @ChunksEggo8187 @MigraineWarrior79 thanks for the pic's and reviews I still have 4 buds from last year but I need to restock and this batch seems to be right on track from what I'm hearing. Here's hoping it doesn't get subbed 🀞

• Only thing I had a problem with when I had doloto strain a while back, Some buds was fluffy some was popcorn nugget peas upon handly breaking bud down. I rolled joints,Blunts. Denser is my preference.
    Gelato 33 looks good though.

• gelato 41 is great... one of my fave strains... but in general , 33 hits different.

i've only had a couple batches of 33, once here, and once homegrown from Advanced Seeds.. and both time, the terps were out of control . very strong and just.. yeah. thanks for the reviews/pics! i might have to pick up a little. anyone try the biscotti??

• @MizterNiceGuy No problem! Man, that's tough. Both are awesome, but I prefer this batch of Gelato #33. Aroma & taste are what win it for me.

• @ChunksEggo8187 Thanks! And I understand about it being "tough". I've loved just about every strain on the menu lately.

• @MizterNiceGuy Haha! No kidding, the menu has been awesome.
    @MNTDWLER @v32Finish no problem!

• @ChunksEggo8187 your photo got me again bro. And if it’s even better than layer cake then wow! Just put an order in ♨️

• @funkynugz 🀣 I wouldn't say better, but more versatile. Haha! For me, the Layer Cake is a bit more sedating & leaves a bit of grogginess if I indulge.

This batch of Gelato is perfect anytime with no come down. Of course it all depends on intake. After a few days with this, it's still amazing. The flavor & aroma just make it that much more enjoyable.