Dosing capsules for solo2

Has anyone else tried using fury 2 dosing capsules in their solo2. The two biggest gripes I have with my solo2 is loading and cleaning. You either load extra stems or carry flower with you. The fury 2's are actually made for the mighty but they do fit in the solo.. drop them on top of your oven or load 'em in the stem. The fit is far from perfect but it's a big improvement, being able to load on the go. They pretty much eliminate the need for constant cleaning . I just started using mine but so far I'm happy. All of this being said I paid a little to much for mine $15 vs $9.56 at @planetofthevapes right now. I would like to hear from others on this. πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

Comments

• I have mighty caps. Are fury's better?

• @MikeyC I don't know I just started using the fury's. So far so good.

• They fit in the mighty? I know the water pipe adapter for the mighty has a special adapter- didn't think dosing cap size would be a variable

• I use the capsules made for the Mighty by the company. They’re pretty inexpensive and work great. I like them because they make clean-up so easy.

• @MikeyC I don't own a mighty, I'm just experimenting with my solo2 and EQ. Looking for the lazy man's route 😁. Budkups were a game changer for me.

• edited April 2021

Here's a couple of pictures of the fury2's in the solo2 not a perfect fit but work great. Makes it easier to carry loads. I know my stem is nasty didn't want to clean it today 😁

• After careful consideration I'm only going to use the fury's when I'm traveling. It takes a few minutes for the capsules to get hot enough to produce vapor. But afterwards they do produce a pretty good vapor..considering how little flower I'm putting in .05gr's.I wouldn't buy them for just around the house..but when traveling I see them coming in handy. The fury2 come in a 4 pack, in a nice little tube. So these are a 50/50 buy, half the people who buy them are going to be happy. I'll be thrilled with full loads on the backroads. 😁