Use the force, Luke

Anyone able to provide feedback on that Skywalker?

Comments

• Sorry buddy wish I could help

• The last time i tried skywalker it was dark green and brown full of sticks nd seeds. The buzz was alright but not too long after you are skywalker, you'll be back to floorwalker pacing to find something stronger.

• Idk i read comments on it saying it was sure fire, at the time i got it the menu was very, very skim. The reason why i jumped on it was because of the positive feedback there was. Guess its different for everyone @TreesPlz

• @TreesPlz @907ak420 Just an observation that I think this is the first time I've seen "Skywalker" on the menu in the three years I've been here. Skywalker is a 50/50 hybrid I've never tried. I've had "Skywalker OG" here numerous times...which is a 85/15 strong indica leaning hybrid. I've had batches that were some of the very best I've had...to "meh," but sufficient.

• @TheProfessor, come to think of it, maybe the order was skywalker og, not skywalker.

• @907ak420 the last batch of Skywalker OG was outdoor and was a bit on the leafy side with some good sized stems but not a seed in my ounce! It wasn’t the best Sky OG I’ve had, but for outdoor it was pretty good. I gave my brother an 1/8th while he was visiting from CO in early April and he loved it!!

• @TheProfessor yeah my relatives who are alot older than i am loved that shywalker og. I like to share a bud or two when i have enough to spare with relatives.

• edited June 2021

@907ak420 oh screw them, they're hard enough to get rid of when they visit already 😁 EDIT: Pluse I'm the old one now and nobody ever shared so much as a roach with me 😉

• @MNTDWLER I resemble that remark!🤣