Rick simpson

Please inform me about the RSO I have great pain an discomfort what i read its great for this an says high THC does it give you a high?

Comments

• edited August 2021

Si

• @kleco82 RSO is some pretty awesome stuff it works wonders with chronic illnesses. It's not a party oil you won't enjoy the high jmho. But if you're using it for relief of pain and symptoms of illness it can really help. Personally I think it's a little pricey and the quality like the flower varie's from batch to batch but I use it for a couple of things.

• Thanks for the help

• Can RSO be used on inflamed joints and or sprains? Also, does it have any chemical agents like naphtha @medmama ? If you can share ingredients that would be great. Thank you

• @Southsurf yes it does work on inflammation of the joints but you will need to mix it with a oil that's more readily absorbed for the best results..I use coconut oil myself. There should be absolutely no chemical ingredients in it at all. RSO is produced by pouring pure grain alcohol over flower in a tightly sealed container. Then the container is heavyly agitated , this process strips all of the thc and other cannabinoids from the flower. The alcohol is then poured into another container and put on a very low temperature burner until the alcohol totally evaporates. What is left is a pure oil that has many uses, we made it back in the 60's and 70's and just called it "hash oil" lol. Then a Australian named Rick Simpson used it for his fight against cancer and the rest is canahistory. I hope you find relief my friend. 💚💨🍀

• @MNTDWLER I appreciate your reply, it helps :). Thank you.

• Does anyone know if RSO is effective for the treatment of digestive or gut infections.......
    And how does one determine the dosage and protocol...How and when to take it ?
    So other than taking RSO to treat pain....Is it anti-microbial anti-bacterial,etc...?
    Is this the best place to buy RSO ?....Thanks for any information

• I feel Phoenix will help. Start very very small amount tiny pin drop every four hours. Very strong anti inflammatory agent. Flower maybe added as needed but caution ⛔️

• edited August 2021

What is Phoenix?....So just a small drop on my tongue every 4 hours or 2-3X per day to start and increase gradually I guess...

• edited August 2021

@Katy Phoenix Tears is just another name for RSO. I’ve never used RSO and don’t know a lot about it, but I have digestive issues as well and have not found any research or anecdotal evidence to suggest that RSO might help with digestive problems. While I’ve found a number of strains that help with my issues (smoking and vaping), I don’t think I would ingest RSO for my digestive issues. RSO is definitely a powerful pain reliever and a well know topical treatment. I’ve known some to use it as a suppository, but it was more topical and cancer related. I don’t believe it to be sterile…either anti-microbial or anti-bacterial. Just my .02.😊🧐

• @TheProfessor...Thanks for that advice !

• edited August 2021

After reading an email from the Rick Simpson Service ...They recommend ingesting RSO to REJUVINATE ones VITAL ORGANS (especially to improve liver & pancreatic function) which deteriorate due to the AGING PROCESS....It seems taking RSO before one eventually experiences organ failure as an anti-aging treatment would be much more preferable than waiting until after you are diagnosed with pancreatic cancer or worse... ?

• Interesting @Katy, RSO as preventative medicine. Something that definitely deserves a little more research. Risks v benefits, etc. Thanks!

• @TheProfessor So guess I need to examine closer the risks involved taking RSO internally before I try it myself...Not sure where to look for guidance except on sites like this?

• edited August 2021

@Katy what risks specifically?

You shouldn't drive while on RSO. Due to such high cannabinoid levels in RSO, you may experience paranoia and panic attacks. CBD gummies can help counter these side effects so keep a bottle on hand.

The more serious concern to have is whether or not the manufacturer of the RSO made sure to cook off every last bit of isopropyl alcohol, as it's a carcinogen.

• Thanks everyone for such great info!

• Quote from letters sent. FYI

I am so thankful for your provision of RSO. My friend hasn't been able to eat or sleep much (or at all, really) for days, and I have complete faith that the RSO will finally give her some desperately needed rest and nutrients. I know how much work goes into making RSO, and how much it should cost (quite a bit more than even the extra I paid), and so I am even more inspired by your undertaking and your charity.

Keep on kicking ass, my friends--
    --C

• @TreesPlz totally agree, that's why we use PGA in production. The most a small amount of it's gonna do is add to the buzz. I would never use iso there's no reason for it.