Vape vs joints at concerts

Curious to get everyone's take on whether they typically bring joints or vape to concerts ? If vape, what is your go to choice ? I have a mighty, but that is just a little too bulky for sneaking into concert.

Comments

• I usually have both, lol. A j for sharing, and vape for myself.

• Both indeed. Plus a few edibles and beers

• I usually just bring vape carts and pens. Dry herb vape is too much to fumble around with/risk losing or get confiscated.

• Joints! I was shocked the first time I seen cellphones being held up instead of lighters, this was a sad moment in history. The smell of joints burning is part of the concert experience. Don't get me started on "cherry picking" songs to listen to, there was a time when the album ment something you start at the beginning and journey all the way to the end.

• What concert ya heading to?

• Joints for me as well. Depends on if ya sit close though.some.performers don't like smoke in their face if you a baller!

• Never forget me and couple buddies brought like 6 pre rolled blunts into monster jam with DMX and them and someone on stage asked audience where the weed was and entire section turned around and pointed at us lol none of em turned any down tho🤣

• Nice @puglover18 enjoy the show.