L&C Vape Syringes

Medmama (and the other one that disappeared) had a pretty damn good deal for 8 syringes of just the extract where all you have to do is put it in a cartage yourself, a hundred or so dollars less than ordering with the cartages. That was my main buy so I'm quite sad to see MM hit the road.

Comments

• DITTO, Your preaching to the choir my friend 😁🙏**** hoping someone else picks up the ball with the same standards and prices.

• I got some of the pre fills today and it came in a full box with branding like you'd buy from a dispensary, before they were just little cartages in a bag. I'm thinking that the reason only oil was sold was because they were making there own so I don't have much faith that loud will fill the gap.

On a positive note its still better than getting gouged at the dispensary. In my state 2 500mg cartages cost $170 after tax (from one of the cheaper places) and this is 1000mg for $155 so MedicineMan is still quite invaluable, especially when ordering in bulk.

• The newest shipper, Merlin's Magical Meds has refills on the site starting today. :)

• These look great! I will say I found the Medical Jane refills alot easier to squeeze into a cartage than the syringes